The Battle is over.....

Ok guys here it is!! The conclusion to the death match!Only one wolf will be left standing!! Who do you want to win?? Who do you think will win?? Have guess before you read on and find out :) I'd love to know what you guys are thinking :)

The two wolves are staring each other down from their ends of the pit. While Titus seems raring to go, Meagan is hanging back against the wall still limping from her shoulder wound as well as the numerous injuries that have been inflicted to her since. She doesn't seem to keen to be involved in this.

I don't think any wolf would want to be anywhere near that monster. I think I'm with Hunter, that thing looks like it's on steroids.

There's dead silence in the arena as the crowd waits with bated breath for the blood bath they expect to start. The silence is shattered by the announcer screaming the start of the fight.

I'm instantly on my feet in anticipation of what is to come, even though I know deep down it isn't going to be good.

Titus wastes no time in rushing Meagan. As hard as she tries to dodge him it's no use with her shoulder slowing her down. Grabbing her by the scruff he picks her up and tosses her to the other end of the pit as if she weighs nothing at all. A sickening crack can be heard over the sound of her hitting the wall of the pit, at least one bones been broken by the impact.

Standing on shaky legs she's now taking shallow breaths, looks like that was a couple ribs breaking since she can't breath properly now.

Titus slowly advances towards her, stalking her as she tries to get away. Rather than attacking ferociously, this time Titus is roughing her up a little but nothing to severe. A couple bites here and a some scratches there, he even allows her to get a couple attacks in but nothing does anything more than a minor scratch to him. It's obvious he's just playing with her and prolonging the fight, causing as much damage as possible without killing her. He could have killed her 10 times over and he damn well knows it, he's just making sure the audience gets the show they're after.

Suddenly Titus really starts attacking. Pushing her too the ground he steps on her back leg breaking it and starts clawing her side, ripping chucks of fur and flesh off as he goes. The howls of agony coming from Meagan's wolf a driving me insane, all I want to do is go down there and stop this fight, but I know it will just get us both killed and leave Rosalie all alone. I have no choice to watch this so called fight.

Titus once again picks Meagan up by her scruff and shakes her from side to side like a rag doll. He finally releases her and she drops to the ground, I'd almost assume she was dead if it wasn't for the small rise and fall of her chest I can see.

I place and hand on the window and steady myself for what I'm about to see, I think I've even forgot to breath by this point.

I see Meagan try to lift her head only for it to fall back to the ground, no longer able to hold her head up, it's obvious she won't be continuing in this fight.

Titus lets out an all mighty howl in victory, sending the crowd into a frenzy. I notice Titus lift his head to the side, following his line of sight, i lock eyes with the boss with a smirk on his face. He holds my gaze as he gives the nod of approval for Titus to finish Meagan off.

Suddenly pain starts coursing through my chest, so intense it brings me to my knees. Worse than any pain I've felt over these past 6 years, the stabbing pain continues as I start to feel myself growing weak and struggle to crawl back over to the window. I need to see the end, after everything that's happened I need to know it's over.

What I see shocks me to the core, I think I would collapse if I wasn't already on the ground. I've been hoping these last couple weeks that I would be able to bring her home with me, that I'll be able to finally get the answers I deserve after all these years.

I had come to terms with the facet I probably wouldn't get what I wanted, and that I would be seeing her die right before my very eyes. I thought I was ready to see her ripped to shreds, but I certainly wasn't ready for this.

To see and feel my mates power suddenly increase tenfold. To be able to lunge For Titus's neck while he was once again howling in celebration, to see the shock on his face as he swings around to find out what's going on and unknowingly help her out. Using the momentum of him turning she uses her body weight to hang from his neck and grips on with her front paws. The more he tries to pull her off the more he rips his own neck. Using her last ounce of strength she slashed her claws through the thick muscle on his neck exposing the vulnerable organs underneath. She's rewarded when blood starts shooting out from his neck bathing her in red, the tell tail sign she's hit his artery.

Howling is pain Titus falls to the ground convulsing as he looses blood at a rapid pace. I watch as he begins coughing up blood as it pours from his mouth. It doesn't take long before his lifeless body rests in a growing circle of his own blood.

Meagan collapses back to the ground and doesn't even bother trying to move. My heart rate picks up in worry as I hear her heartbeat starting to slow down drastically. This feels like a sense of déjà vu as I'm once again forced to stand and watch people enter the pit and my mate be dragged from the arena leaving a trail of her blood behind.

She may have won the battle, but now she's in a fight for her life.