Taking her home

I watch him leave the room, since I'm in no position to do anything else. One wrong move down here and I could get us all killed, we need to leave.

I suddenly realise I have a daughter here with me, looking down to her I'm not sure what to do. I look to Hunter for help, all I get in response is an eye roll and a quick "we should be getting home now".

I feel a tug on my sleeve and look down to see Rosalie looking at me. "I think we should follow your friend papa". I look to find Hunter has already exited the room and I'm still standing here.

I feel Rosalie take my hand and start walking, I'm simply following like a mindless zombie. So much has happened in the last couple hours since arriving here in hell that it's all starting to hit me at once. My mate is here, she's feral, I have a daughter I didn't know about and in 14 days my mate fights to the death. I'm pretty sure I'm going into shock, because I don't even remember leaving hell, Hunter directing me into the car or the trip home.

The next thing I know I feel a sting on my cheek that gets my attention and I turn to see Hunter standing outside my open door. "Did you just slap your alpha?" I ask shocked.

"Well it seemed to be the only way to get your attention, we pulled up in front of the pack house 15 minutes ago and your still just sitting here. You need to snap out if it and make some plans". Hunter says.

He's right. Nodding my heads I take a deep breath and step out of the car. I see Rosalie up ahead at the front door waiting for us. It's now that I notice that she has no belongings with her, we will have to rectify that in the morning.

Leading them into the house I'm stumped with what I'm meant to do with Rosalie. I'm ecstatic that I have a daughter, but at the same time I have no idea what to do with children as I've never had to look after them. I send out a mind link to a certain pack member and within minutes they are coming down the starts.

"You called alpha".

"Yes Hazel, I have a job for you. My daughter Rosalie is in the kitchen with Hunter getting something to eat. I need you to find her a suitable room to stay in, she will also need
clothes and anything else a 5year old girl needs as she came here with nothing. If your available I'd like you to be her official babysitter and look after her when I can't, and for the next couple weeks I won't be able to spend much time with her till I sort some things out". I inform her.

"Of course alpha, anything else?". Hazel asks.

"Actually yes, I was wondering if you could also show me how I'm meant to look after her. I've never had to look after a child before and I'm not sure where to start". I admit.

"Of course alpha, now if there isn't anything else I'd like to get the little one to bed as it is very late".

Nodding she may leave, Hazel departs and can be heard talking in the kitchen. It's not long before she's making her way up the stairs with an obvious sleepy Rosalie to put her down for bed.

Heading to my room I lay on the bed unable to sleep. Tossing and turning my head is filled with images of my mate, covered in the blood of others.