The Death Match Begins

Here is the first part to the death match :) I intend to upload the second part later tonight if I have time after work. Enjoy!!!!

I'm awoken by my alarm and resist the urge to throw it across the room. Checking the time I see it's just after lunchtime. Having that extra pill to sleep was probably a good idea, i at least got some extra sleep and if I had of woke up earlier I'd have just been stressing all day.

I get up and take a shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs to grab something to eat. I decide on some snacks I can pick at on the way as I don't have much of and appetite at the moment.

I exit the house surprised to find Hunter waiting for me with the car.

"You didn't think id leave you to go through this alone did you?". He smirks at me.

"Thank you". We fall into a comfortable silence as Hunter drives us back to hell. I'm glad he's going to be there with me during this.

Just like last time we arrive and get clearance to enter from the guard and upon entering the club a waitress escorts us to where we will be watching the fight. This time instead of a shared room we have a smaller privet room just for us with a booth up against the viewing window.

We sit in silence drinking some of the bottle of whiskey that has been left on the table for us, not even paying attention to the fights going on in the pit. I'm just wishing they would hurry up and get to the main fight so we can get this over with.

It's been 2 hours since we got seated here in the booth and it's finally time for Meagan's match.

The announcer enters the ring and starts explaining the rules of tonight's pyramid death match to the audience. One wolf to take on 10 opponents, if they can make their way through all opponents they will be granted their freedom. This sends the crowd into a betting frenzy, everyone rushing to put bets down before the start of the match.

A side gate opens and Meagan walks into the pit, this time you can see her distinctive dapple grey coat since it's not yet covered in blood, but I doubt that will last long. She must still be able to sense me somehow as she lifts her head to our viewing box and snarls at me before looking away.

The crowd grows silent at her entrance waiting for her first opponent to enter. They don't have to wait long for a muddy brown wolf to enter the pit from the opposite end, the other she wolfs build is similar to Meagan but much smaller in size. I doubt this opponent will be cause much hassle for Meagan.

I'm proven correct, as soon as the announcer screams "fight" Meagan wastes no time in rushing the other wolf, using her weight advantage to crash into her and propel her into the wall. Before she even has a chance to get up Meagan is upon her and ripping her throat out.

"1 down 9 to go". Hunter comments.

"If she can finish the easy fights as soon as possible to conserve energy she may have a chance, but I doubt all her opponents will be that easy". I comment.

Meagan goes back to her side of the pit and paces while they remove the body of the fallen she wolf so she can face the next opponent.

The next few fights are similar to the first and Meagan is able to dispose of her opponent within a couple minutes. The crowd is getting bored though so I doubt they will allow her to win so easily for much longer. I can also tell she's starting to get tired as her reaction times are starting to slow.

She in her 5th fight and is looking good until she miss reads her opponents actions and dodges the wrong way straight into the male wolfs paw, taking a massive blow to her shoulder. Instantly blood can be seen pouring from the wound and she begins to favour the other leg. The other wolf sensing an opening gos on the attack aiming blow after blow at her already injured shoulder. Meagan barely manages to dodge the blows with the injury.

The male wolf suddenly trips in his focus to attack as quick as possible, and Meagan takes the opportunity to grab him by the neck and break it.

The crowd is once again on there feet screaming now that the fight is challenging again.

"Shit, that shoulder looks bad. I'm not sure she can continue much longer with it". Hunter observers as we watch Meagan back on her side of the pit licking her shoulder in an attempt to stop the bleeding and speed up the healing.

"That's what I'm afraid of". I respond. I may have wanted her dead these past 6 years, but the only way to get what I need is for her to stay alive. If she dies here, I think it might just push me over the edge I've been teetering on since she left. I don't think anyone wants to see me more crazy than I already am.

The fights become hit and miss after that. One match will be easy and then the next will be slightly difficult.

"Is it just me, or does it seem like there giving her fights they know she can win to get her to the end". Hunter asks.

"I think your right there. I'm mean what better way to finish off the night than to allow her to make it to the final hurdle only to fall. I fear that whoever they plan on sending out next may be her ending. I'm pretty sure their intention was to get her injured early on and fight till the end to make it more entertaining for the crowd, just look at all the money changing hands. He's making a killing off of this fight". I don't think I want to find out who her last opponent is.

The announcer once again comes to the side of the pit.

"Ladies and gentleman the moment you've all been waiting for is here. After disposing 9 other wolves we are finally at the final round! Should she win, the she wolf will be granted her freedom. Standing in her way tonight, her final opponent, the undefeated TITUS!!!".

Screaming erupts at the announcement of Titus being her final opponent. The crowds are going crazy with excitement.

"Who the hell is this Titus? He's sure got everyone in quite a stir". I remark.

The other side gate opens and the crowd goes silent, as Titus emerges out from the darkness.

"Holy fucking shit!" Hunter yells.

The thing that stands before us is what looks like something that use to be a male alpha, and when I say use to, when he would have once been double the size of a female wolf and similar to me in size. He's at least 3 times my size, his once slim but muscular body is now covered with muscle mass to the point it's horrifying. The thing is built like a bloody bull. He must way in excess of 10 times her body weight minimum.

"Holy shit, they put a fucking alpha on steroids!!". Hunter screams.

"She's as good as dead". I say sadly. I doubt I would even stand a chance against that thing.