She's Back!

Bit more torture in this chapter. Haven't made it too detailed so it won't seem as bad, but just be warned.

This chapter is not edited!

Also contains the moment most have been waiting patiently all book for!!

Enjoy!!

I suddenly find myself in a pristine white hospital. I hear screams coming from down the hall and follow them to the source.

I enter a room to find it occupied by my mate. I watch on silently as I witness the birth of my daughter, the only good memory that has come out of this experience.

Watching the doctors clean Rosalie up and give her to Meagan, I can't help but notice the similarities between her and her mother even from birth.

Meagan begins to nurse Rosalie, and get her to fall asleep in her arms before everything goes to hell.

Rosalie has only been sleeping for 10 minutes when the door bursts open and Shane walks in.

"Why the hell does she still have the pup? I told you to take it away as soon as it has been fed".

Meagan begins screaming and begging then to let her keep Rosalie. She doesn't stand a chance as Shane's enforcers enter the room and take Rosalie from her mothers arms.

"Where are you taking my baby!?" Meagan is in utter hysterics.

"She will be given a new mother to raise her now. If you perform well you may be aloud to visit her. But first we need to make a few changes before you leave. Doctor, inject her with the serum".

A doctor quickly follows Shane's bidding and rushes to Meagan's side with a large injection. Two of Shane's enforcers enter the room to hold her arms down so the doctor can administer the injection.

"What have you given me? It's making me feel sick". Meagan screams out in discomfort.

"Oh don't worry, it's just a little something our scientist has been working on for me. This will make you shift into you wolf and stop you from shifting back. Of course it will eventually wear off so you will be continuing to receive weekly injections until we make it more permanent".

"Permanent?". Meagan hesitantly asks.

"Yes permanent, and as you would know the only way to do that is to break you and turn you feral. If you think what you have experienced so far was bad, just wait until you see what I have planned for you".

I watch as Meagan's body slowly begins to shift. She's screaming in agony of the forced shift and is trying to fight it. But no matter how much she tries there is no way to stop the shift.

The image of Meagan's wolf thrashing on the hospital bed slowly fades.

I now find myself once again in a cell. Meagan is in the corner, one of her back legs attached to a chain so she can't move very far. Her head has a muzzle locked on, that is also attached to the floor by a chain. This only allows her so slightly swing her head around, guess she's been giving them some trouble why she's in wolf form.

The door opens to show non other than Shane. All I want to do is kill this fucking guy.

"Great news I've got some visitors for you, they have been looking forward to spending some quality time with you, and they have paid a pretty penny for that honour".

Meagan looks at him in obvious confusion since she's in wolf form, not realising what he's implying.

Unfortunately I do. The mating of two shifters in wolf form is extremely rare, it extremely intimate and only ever done by two shifters if they are mates, and externally dedicated ones at that since it almost guarantees a pregnancy. Why the hell do I have to be forced to watch this.

"As you know it is almost certain to conceive when you are in wolf form.
So I though what better way to punish you than to get you pregnant again. But unfortunately for you, you won't be around to have this child. We're going to hurt you so bad you going to loose the baby. Then we're going to do it over and over again, until you and your wolf can't take it anymore and break. Then I'm going to make sure that alpha of yours gets to see his once beautiful mate one last time as the feral beast I will turn you into before I end him. Just think how devastated he will be".

I watch as if everything is being fast forwarded. I watch as the wolves take her and she becomes pregnant. I'm surprised when they don't get rid of the pup straight away until I realise what there doing. There allowing her to carry the pup for a while allowing both meagan and her wolf to grow attached before getting rid of it. Those sick fucks!!

I don't feel any anger over her being pregnant to another, just the face she has been forced to endure such sick torture.

Finally they torture her until she looses the pup.

I watch over and over again the same sequence of events over what i would guess to be a couple years. Every time they they allow her to kept the pup for different amounts of time, making them both constantly on edge of when someone will come and take the pup away from them through the most brutal torture possible. I don't think even I was ever that bad.

Every time they take a pup away I see the hurt in her eyes as she fire dies a little more each time before it's finally extinguished. It was only a matter of time before something broke, and that was her humanity.

I finally come too with so much regret and anger over finally knowing what actually happened to her. I failed her, I was tricked into believing my beautiful mate could have done something so heartless.

I thrash at the Cain's in an attempt to break them so I can rip Shane's body to pieces. Shane has the nerve to be laughing enjoying my torment.

"Ah now that you finally know the truth, it's time to end this so I can take over this pack".

I can't even make any word come out I'm on the verge of loosing my mind completely. All that I can do is snarl and feebly thrash around in the silver chains.

Shane approach's me and grabs me by my hair and drags me to the centre of the room to kill me.

He raises his hand ready to rips my throat out, which I present willingly, I deserve to die for failing to protect my mate.

He's about to swing when suddenly loud banging can be heard somewhere in the house.

"Must be that mate of yours trying to get out. Thanks for making that room wolf proof by the way, made it so much easier to keep her out of the way for this. I can't wait to have my best fighter back".

The banging continues but is not seeming to get closer. Shane drops his hand in confusion. He seems ready to mind link someone to investigate the cause of the noise when someone suddenly tries to open the door but finds it locked.

Suddenly the double doors are smashed open, the force causing one to go flying off its hinges. Everyone just stares in shock of the dirt coved snarling red head left standing where the door once were.