I Know Exactly Who You Are

So this little story of mine only has 1.3k reads, but last week it was ranked #1 in feral and now it's currently ranked #1 in abusive content. As well as being top 10 in a couple other categories. All i can say guys is WOW!! Thank you all 😘

The end is getting near and finally things are starting to get revealed!!

4-5 more chapter left plus epilogue and bonus chapters :) getting excited to have this book finished :) enjoy

As I start to come to laying on the floor start to feel the thumping headache I have. Attempting to sit up I become all to aware of a burning sensation all over my body when I try to move.

Opening my eyes I realise that I'm securely imprisoned in silver chain. There's no way even I could break out of this, it's made me too weak while I was passed out.

"Ah looks like sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up. Couldn't proceed without our guest of honour now could we". Comes a voice from the darkness on the other side of the room.

I notice that we're in the large meeting room at the pack house. It's been cleared of all furniture apart from a chair that sits vacant a few metres in front of me.

I hear footsteps approaching as a figure appears from the darkness and takes a seat on the chair. I really shouldn't have been surprised at who it is.

"You're suck a foolish young alpha. Did you really think that you would get a happy ending, after all the pain you've caused. Did you really think I wouldn't seek my revenge against you after everything you've done to me". He all but snarls at me.

I give him a confused look.

"Aw don't tell me you don't remember me, because I certainly remember you. You took my only son from me, you killed him. Now I'm finally going to return the favour".

This causes me to start laughing. "What you mean the son you hated? Your going to stand there and pretend that he actually meant something to you. I know all about you, and I recognised you the moment I saw you in hell Shane". His face morphs from smug to shocked at that last comment. "I know all about that lovely mate you once had, how she became pregnant but during the birth of your son she died due to unforeseen complications. I know that rather than cherishing your son as the one thing you had left of her, you treated him like filth. You always blamed him for her death, you beat him, starved him and hurt him any chance you got. You knew that even after the way you treated him he still wanted to get your acceptance and approval. So when the day came that you wanted me killed, he overhead you planning it with your beta and went to do it himself in the hope that he could finally make you proud".

He seems really pissed now. "I must admit I'm surprised you know my name, after going by Boss for so long hardly anyone knows my real name anymore. As for that ungrateful shit of a son, he was a pathetic waste of space. He was a miserable runt since birth and would have never made me proud. You see I'm not angry that he's dead, I'm pissed that you were the one that got to kill him. After everything that little shit put me through it should have been me that had the honour of wringing his neck. He deserved to suffer for what he took from me, just as you will now".

"I wasted so many years believing that my mate left me, which I'm starting to really believe wasn't the case. If I had of looked for her sooner I may have been able to find her. You've wasted so many years goon after something you think you're untitled to, you were believing a lie this whole time. I never killed your son, when he came to kill me I saw him for what he was. I took him in, fed him, helped him and to this day he still lives right here in this pack, where he belongs with his new family". I smugly reply.

"Well looks like I might just get the privilege of killing him yet. Now I thought that maybe we should have a little story time. I was thinking that since you missed so many years of Meagan's life and she isn't able to tell you what's been happening, that i would fill you in on all the little details. Doesn't that sound nice?".

Clearly the stress of loosing his made had caused him to go insane. Is this what I've been like all these years? I'm roused from my thoughts as I hear another set of feet drawing near. These have a distinctive feminine sound to them.

It's now long before a beautiful raven haired woman enters the room, the power surrounding her is extremely strong.

"Now Alex i would like you to meet mistress Morgana, she is a very powerful witch who has some very special spells I like to make use of. Morgana here will help show you what's been happening with Meagan". He proceeds to sit down an watch on eagerly. I'm doubt I'm going to like this.

Approaching me, the dark aura surrounding this witch is doing little to settle my nerves.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make sure you know everything. It's just going to seem like your dreaming, in reality you will be seeing memories that I have collected from Meagan over the years, but now you will be there watching on, feeling everything she feels unable to do a thing about it. And my favourite part of all, no matter how much you wish it to stop, it won't stop until I allow it too".

Grabbing me either side of the head she begins to chant as a searing pain begins to radiate from her hands that slowly plunges me into darkness.

Let the memories begin...