Memories Part 2

So I'll say it again there is a lot of abuse contained in this chapter so beware. Considering some thought the abuse in the last chapter was bad enough I toned the torture down a little bit, but still skip this chapter if this bothers you.

Not yet edited, will return to do that later on.

Enjoy!!

Looking around it seems like we're in some kind of bar, spotting poles and stages on the other side of the room I'm assuming a strip joint.

"This place is called sinners, it's a brothel filled with all sorts of paranormal creatures. The workers here have to do everything asked of them, they have no right to say no here. Some of the customers come her to do things there mates won't allow them to do at home, others are humans who know of us and want the thrill of being with a paranormal creature. Oh and if your wondering how mates don't find out their partners are cheating through the bond, I made a special little potion that will allow someone to have as much fun as they wanted for a few hours without their mate knowing". Morgana shows me a small tube filled with a bubbling pink liquid.

"Now lets find that mate of yours and see what she up to shall we".

I don't even have a choice as my body is forced to follow Morgana through the memories.

Weaving our way through the brothel we come to a long hallway and enter a room down the far end. Upon entering I see Meagan curled up on a thin mattress on the floor. The only other items in the room is a open dresser filled with some flimsy underwear and small bathroom through a door off to the side.

"They should be here any moment. Ah here they come". Morgana commentates.

I watch as Shane enters the room follow by Damian. A sadistic smile is on Shane's face.

"Show us your stomach". Shane commands Meagan.

Meagan hesitates, which only rewards her with a slap across the face from Shane. "I said show us your stomach now!". He yells.

Without any hesitation this time Meagan pulls up a dirty shirt to show her stomach. Revealing a barely there pair of panties and the slight bump of her belly.

"Well Well well. Looks like you were right Damian, the bitch is indeed pregnant. I want her looked at by the doctors. I need to know if this baby is Alex's our if she got knocked up here. In the mean time I want her off work for the next couple months. By then she should be right to go back to work in her condition".

"What will you do to my baby". Meagan mumbles weakly.

Shane squats down to look Meagan in the eye. "Let's hope for your babies sake that Alex is the farther, that's the only reason you will be able to keep the baby".

Meagan begins to cry as the 2 men leave the room. Following them into the hallway we listen to there conversation.

"So what do you want to do with her now mate?" Damian asks.

"If it's Alexs baby keep it, if not then get rid of it and send her back to duties. If the baby is indeed Alex's take her off work for a while so the pregnancy is much more noticeable". Shane states.

"For that babies safety?"

This causes Shane to laugh out loud. "Fuck no, I've got a few friends who have a little fetish when it comes to pregnant women, but unfortunately for them their mates don't like how rough they get. Lucky for them though she can help them out with that, and if she just so happens to keep the baby to term. Well then maybe we can use that against her and Alex later on".

Everything fades to black once more.

"Now rather than spending time in all her memories of this place I thought I would do a quick little run through for you to save us time. Think of it as a little slide show of sorts, you will see quick visions of what's been happening here as time progresses from when she first got here, to when she gives birth, we just stopped to see this moment first since Shane wanted you to hear the conversation". Enjoy Morgana tell me.

Everything around me is black, apart from a screen that appears in front of me. It quickly starts to be filled with glimpses of my mates memories.

I see her being dragged to her room kicking and screaming. A male enters her room, being her first customer she fights back and is restrained and flogged with his belt before he has his way with her. I see glimpses of man after man enters her room to use her over what seems to be a period a months. The men are mostly fat older men who need money to be with someone. With each passing image the fight slowly leaves her body as she gives up.

I watch as she become sick in the mornings which alerts her captors to her condition.

She doesn't have anyone visit her for services for a long time but still remains in her room.

It's then that the images become horrifying. Meagan's bump is now extremely noticeable, I watch as men come in to get of over her condition.

Just when I think it couldn't get any worse it does. I watch as they drag her to a vip room and attach her from chains hanging from the ceiling.

Shortly later a man enters the room and gets undressed. I hear him give her a brief description of his plans for her.

"Now ain't you a pretty sight. I have a fetish for pregnant women, I just love to make them scream before I taste there sweet milk, unfortunately for you my mate isn't into that and finds the idea of it disgusting. So your going to be helping me out wether you like it out not".

I watch as images flash of the torment she is forced to endure. Biting, punching and cutting the list goes on till Meagan finally blacks out from the pain.

More times passed with meagan being used as usual, until Shane once again enters the room.

"Good news! Me and my friend have come to an agreement and I have decided to purchase you from him. I've decided I can use that pup of yours in my favour, so you will be looked after until you deliver".

It's at this moment I finally come out of my dreams and gain control of my body.

I begin franticly thrashing in a attempt to get out of my chains I can help the animalistic roaring coming from my mouth. To say I'm furious is an understatement. My word is going crazy with the need for the blood of this man standing before me.

Shane approaches but stays a good distance away just incase.

"Now don't think it's over just yet, you haven't seen I did to her". He smiles at me.

I once again fell the witch's hand grasp my head as I'm sucked back into the darkness.