four

Four

What is it with Calum? He completely trashes me and is now spying on me with one of my co-workers? Immature and creepy. I drag my long white curtain over the big window and do the same to the one in my bedroom. I finish making my pasta in the kitchen and pour some sweet lemonade into a glass. I sit at the kitchen table and scroll through my Instagram as country music blasts through my small speakers. I hum to myself and finish eating and start running the water for a hot bath. Today had been too stressful. I strip out of my clothes and put a long fuzzy robe and slippers on. I tye up my hair and dig out a seaweed face scrub. Looking in the mirror I rub the green stuff all over my face. I walk into the kitchen again and fill my glass up with lemonade again. The green mask had dried and I'd almost forgotten it was on my face. 

There's a knock on my door. I casually walk over to the door and peek out the peek hole. Maybe the mailman was late today or my landlord had a question.

It's Calum freaking Hood.

I swing the door open. 

"Can I help you with something perv?" 

"What the hell is on your face?" I immediately reach my hand up to my face. I scrunch my face in anger and make a short screech. Green flakes fall from my face and I slam the door on Calum. 

"Okay... I'll just wait..." I hear from the other side of the door. He wasn't leaving until we talked. I roll my eyes and get dressed again and wash my face mask off. I put the robe on anyways and walk back out and open the door. Calum fell backwards into my entree way. He was sitting against the door. I laugh and walk back into the kitchen. I stop laughing and turn around, glaring. 

"What do you want?"

"To apologize." He stands up and walks over next to me.

"Yeah okay..."

"I'm serious, it was Luke's idea I was just going with whatever and I didn't even know it was you you were acting so... Different..."

"And I'm the one who changes for people." 

"I'm so sorry, I know it was wrong. It won't happen again." 

"Okay." I reply.

Calum watches me as I put dishes in the sink. 

"Okay? That's... That's it? Just okay?" He asks. Pure regret showed on his face but I was done with his nosiness. 

"Yes. You can leave now."

Calum walks over to my speakers and turns the dial up. 

"Blake Shelton? Really?" I shrug. 

"I just have on top hits country pandora so I don't know." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah. Can you leave now?" 

"Nah."

 I roll my eyes. "Calum leave!" 

"Okay, okay." He walks over to the door. 

"Bye Julia." 

"Bye."

I walk back into the bathroom. My slippers become heavy and I look down to see giant puddles or water all around my bathtub. I scream. I must have forgotten to shut it off. I quickly turn off the water and pull the drain. I toss my slippers to the side and race into the hallway and start grabbing towels. I start to mop up the water. After half an hour of trying to mop up all the water I decide to call it a night and go to bed. It was going on 11 anyways so I change into dry clothes and lay down on my mattress that was pressed against my giant window. I finally pull back the curtain that draped across the window revealing the New York to my eyes.

 A glimmer of excitement sparks in me. New York was always our dream. I watch as my never dim night light shines through the city until I fall asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ON BANDANA BOY IM DEAD DIED.  i hope youre liking this story and if you havent read my other story you should. tysm ilya // s