Nineteen

>>C.H. POV<<

I've just spent the past hour being pushed around by Luke's friends. They made me shower and change while they cleaned up all the trash for me. It was a nice gesture but I didn't want it.
Luke comes back with hoagies for all of us and we sit around in my living room eating them quietly.
"She still likes you she just wants you to talk to her. Even if you don't have any feelings for her she wants you to talk to her for closure and Sh!t." Luke says taking a bite of his sub.
"What?!" I say putting down my sandwich and glaring at him.
"Oh yeah, before I got our food I stopped by her apartment. We had a lovely conversation." He says with a little smirk.
"That's it." I grumble and get up from my spot and reach out over the table grabbing him the collar of his shirt.
"What the f**k did you do Hemmings." I sneer in his face.
"Dude chill." Michael says standing up with us.
Ashton continued to sit on the couch and chomps on his food like he was watching a movie.
I let go of Luke but wait for him to respond.
"Nothing! I just thought I would try and help you guys. This isn't healthy for either of you. She still likes you bro she just wants to talk to you. What are you doing? Sit around and sulk and make the poor girl feel like sh!t because you walked out on her? Grow a pair, man!"
He didn't.
I swing. My fist connects with his face right in the jaw. I shove him backwards.
"Don't you dare tell me anything about how she feels. You don't know anything about me or her or us. Get the f**k out of my business!" I yell.
"Whatever dude..." He mumbles and all the guys start grabbing their stuff.
"I just wanted to help you guys. You know what you should do Calum, just do it." Luke says and him and the boys awkwardly get their stuff and walk out the door.
I turn around and throw out my arm again, punching the wall.
I scream in pain as I leave a dent in the wall and my knuckles we're pale.
Blood began to leak from the opened skin along my fingers. I walk into the kitchen and wash my hand. I wince at the sting and then wrap them in medical tape.
I lay on the couch and let my thoughts explode in my mind.
Maybe I was being stupid. I needed to make things right with Julia. If closure will help her maybe that was the thing to do. Talk to her.
I decide what I needed to do. I couldn't loose Julia, what was I thinking?
I order a Hawaiian pizza and change again incase I started to smell again.
Once the pizza got there I took the box and walked across the street and to Julia's apartment door.
Here it goes. Closure.
I knock.

>>J.A. POV<<
There's a knock at the door and I walk from my bedroom to the living room and stand staring at the door.
"Uh... Who is it?" I ask, I wasn't expecting anyone. Maybe it was Luke again.
"Pizza delivery." A familiar voice says from the other side of the door.
He. F**king. Didn't.
I open the door.
Calum stands there with a pizza box in one hand and another hand shoved in his pocket, smirking.
"I didn't order a pizza." I say in an annoyed tone.
"Can we talk?" He asks dropping his playful smile and stepping inside.
"Oh now you wanna talk? Okay let's talk."
I say and stomp into the kitchen.
"Pizza?" He asks putting the box on the counter.
"You think this is cute, don't you? Well it's not, actually it's a pretty dick move. How dare you?" I scoff, beginning to pace.
"I'm sorry J, I just siked myself out, I got scared I didn't know what to do."
He pleads.
"It's not even about that Cal, it's the fact that you wouldn't even tell me what was wrong. I thought I did something wrong!" I say on the verge of crying.
"You let me believe that I was the one who screwed up!" I shout.
"YOU KISSED ME CALUM. YOU! AND I'M FINE WITH BEING JUST FRIENDS OR DATING OR WHATEVER I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT US TO TALK AGAIN. YOU CHANGED ME CALUM. I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I HAD MORE TO LIVE FOR WITH YOU!" I'm yelling at him through tears and he just stands and stares at me with a hurt expression.
"I'm sorry Julia. I really am. I screwed up. I'm so sorry, please. I like being with you and hanging out I just didn't want to hurt you anymore..."
"BECAUSE SHUTTING ME OUT REALLY HELPED? NO CALUM, YOU WE'RE SAVING YOURSELF FROM GETTING HURT. I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU CAL!"
"I'M SORRY! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?" He shouts back at me.
"TELL ME IF I FORGIVE YOU, YOU WON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!"
Calum walks up to me and crashes his lips into mine. We stand there together kissing and I clutch his shoulders with my hands.
I break away from the kiss and just stand there as we search each others faces for answers. I wrap my hands around his arms.
He looks down at them with a confused look.
"Sorry... I wanted to make sure you couldn't run this time." I say.
He gives a small laugh and pulls me in. I rest my head against his chest and immediately feel security.
"I won't. I promise." He says softly.
"I'm sorry." He says for the 100th time.
"It's okay. I'm sorry too." I murmur and pull away from his hug. He reaches a hand up and fixes his beanie when I notice his fingers all wrapped up.
I grab his hand.
"What happened here?" I ask.
"Oh... I UH... Punched a wall?"

----------------------------------------------
Jalum.
Nuff said.

//S