Twenty six

<<>>J.A. POV<<>>

We don't leave for the airport until 3:30am like I expected. I told Peyton to be ready an hour early because I knew she wouldn't be ready. We make it to the airport, the check in, security all that jazz and make it to our terminal and board our flight.
The flight was boring as expected and Peyton and I slept through most of it. We land in Tennessee and go to luggage claim to find my mom and Carrie already there waiting for us.
Carrie grins as soon as she seems me and I smile back.
"Carrie! Oh my God your hair looks great! You're so tall... Oh my gosh!" I gush, giving her a bear hug. She was alittle thrown back by my forwardness but hugged me back tight.
"We missed you so much!" She smiles.
"And you look just gorgeous!" She says and I grin.
"Thank you!" I reply before turning to my mother.
"Julia! Oh, honey we missed you so much! Look at you! How are you?" She says pulling me in for a hug.
"Oh I'm great. I'm really great, Mom. Where's Dad?" I ask.
"He had to work today but he'll be home for dinner. Oh! It's so good to see all my girls!" She starts crying happy tears and Peyton rolls her eyes.
We all walk back to the car together and I sit in the front with my mom.
"So Julia..." My mom begins.
"Anyone back in the City for you, if you know what I'm saying?" She tries to wiggle her eyebrows and I just laugh.
I can see Peyton smirking at me through the mirror. I just blush shaking my head.
"Yes, his name is Calum, we've been dating for... A month? Yeah about a month."

(A/N: Okay here's where things are going to get tricky so just try to follow along.
Calum and Julia talk about eachother to their families italics is Julia's conversation and Calum is normal type.)

><C.H. POV><
"Yes, mom. Her name is Julia. We've been dating almost a month." I smile at the thought of her.

"Well what's he like?" My mother asks in an excited voice.
I sigh.
"He's..."

"She's unimaginably smart. She's a brilliant cook, I swear she can make anything,"

"He has a pretty good taste in music. Music is important to him and I respect him for that. He knows me too well,"

"... She knows exactly who am I. She dreams big even if she has doubts her goals will always stay with her,"

"... He's a hopeless romantic. His attempts at romance are so cheesy it's hilarious and I love that about him,"

"She thinks I'm hilarious all the time, my jokes aren't even funny. Her sense of humor makes me laugh because half the time she just doesn't make sense and that's the fun of it,"

"But most of all,"

"And most of all,"

"He's able to see past my flaws and helps me become a better person."

"She looks past my imperfections and is able to bring out the best side of me."

My mother gives me a warm smile.
"She sounds amazing, I can't wait to meet her!" I just smile back in response.
"She sounds really sweet Cal, congrats." Mali says. I nod at her comment without any other acknowledgment and finish my breakfast.
>>J.A. POV<<
"He sounds adorable, Jules, I can't wait to meet him." My mother grins at me and I sit back.
"You know, Pey has a boyfriend too." I say trying to drag all the attention off me.
Peyton looks at me with an annoyed expression.
"Actually we just broke up. Sorry I forgot to inform you." She snaps and turns her head to look out the window.
I slump in my seat alittle.
"I'm sorry Pey... What happened between you guys? I thought-"
"Well I guess you thought wrong. I don't want to talk about this right now." Her attitude gets under my skin but I bite my tongue.
"Well, I'm sorry to hear that." I say quietly.
"Yep." Peyton sighs. "So. Am. I."

----------------------------------------------
Filler chapter¿? Idk man. Was the back and forth thing cute or cheesy? Just confusing? Probably. Whoops! My bad.
Oh well, hopefully you caught on and the Authors Note helped.
Vote
Comment
Read :)
//S

Loner City //  a.u Calum Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें