Chapter 2

Eun's POV
The bell rang loudly and I sighed in slight relief.

That bell was the signal the school day was over. Our school days were long, but definitely not imposible.

"Ms. Choi! Please meet me before you leave!" Ms. Oyen announced right after the bell rang.

A few kids glanced over to me, while I just smiled and nodded, "Of course Miss!"

I grabbed the folder on my desk, tucking it under my arm and walking towards my brunette teacher.

"Yes, Miss?" I asked politely.

Ms. Oyen smiled at me before opening her mouth, "I was just told to inform you of the change in your schedule,"

I furrowed my brows, "I'm sorry?"

"Change in your timetable dear," She pulled up my schedule, before pulling up another timetable.

"You have the same starting class but different order. But you always end with me, and begin with Mrs. Gyok," Ms. Oyen explained to me.

I nodded understanding.

"You of course have your basic classes as well, moral education, Korean language, social studies, mathematics, science, and physical education" She added.

I nodded again.

"You now have been given Art, and Dance," She ended with a smile.

I nodded and bowed, "Thank you miss. Is it alright if you email this to me?"

"I'll email it to you be tonight," She promised.

I bowed and waved goodbye as I left her class. I walked to my locked, quickly grabbing my bag before walking to the front of the school.

I spotted students hanging out in the large courtyard.

"Hey Eun!!" A voice called out to me.

I turned my head to find one of Jungkook Freinds bounce over to me.

"Hello Bryan-ssi," I bowed to him quickly.

"Aish..drop the formal shit! Instead you can go on a da- OW!"

Bryan was interrupted by Jungkook who kicked the half American boy's shin.

"The fuck Kook?!" Bryan complained.

"Dont ask my little sister on a date asshole," Jungkook snapped.

I let out a small chuckle, "He can ask me out anytime Kook..."

Jungkook, Bryan, and the three other boys behind them all looked at me shocked.

"Absolutely Not!" My brother hissed while Bryan looked shocked.

I raised a finger up silencing my brother from cussing.
"I wasn't done,"

I smirked, "He can ask me out anytime if he wants to get 1, rejected and 2, beaten to a pulp by you and the others"

Bryan paled before laughing, "Spot on Eun-ah!"

Even Jungkook smiled at my joke.

"K, we got to go! See you guys later," Jungkook waved to his friends.

"Later Kook," A brown haired boy named Haehyun waved.

Jungkook and I both turned away and walked towards the red McClaren waiting out front, attracting the attention of the freshmen.

We both stopped behind a group of girls and boys who were whispering and looking at the McClaren.