Chapter 21

Eun's POV
Beep
Beep
Beep.

I growl in annoyance as the blares hit my ears.
Another three beeps from the alarm hit me again.

That's it.

I pushed myself up and smacked the clock off the table, thankfully hitting the snooze button.

I groaned at my behavior.

Get your act together.

I was up from my bed, and picked up the clock like I had done to everything I knocked down yesterday. My room was clean, as if their wasn't a hurt raging teenager in the room.

I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I wore my school uniform and slung my backpack over my shoulder, grabbing my AirPods and phone on the way out.

Silently I walked past the maknae lines rooms, and down the stairs. I would pick up food at a cafe.

"Where do you think your going at 6:30am?" A voice asked making me jump.

Jin.

"Leave me alone. I told you I was going to school," I respond turning to him.

Jin nodded and I saw the guilt reach his eyes, "yeah I know. It's why I couldn't sleep,"

I blinked and looked over his face. He had dark circles under his eyes and his body was hunched over slightly.

"You should've slept," I sighed and walked over to him immediately.

"I couldn't. I can't sleep just knowing I hurt someone...I love.." Jin mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

I frowned and grabbed his arm leading him back up the stairs and towards his room. I entered the room and made him lie down on the bed, as I look at his tired face.

"You can't do that to yourself Jin..." I sigh putting my back down near the edge of his bed.

"But I hurt you.." Jin complained tiredly.

I nodded slowly, "ya...you did.."

Jin closed his eyes as a frustrated sigh left his lips, "I'm so sorry...you don't have to forgive me...you don't have to even look at me. But for the others...at least forgive them. Especially Jungkook.."

I paused before furrowing my brows together, "Why Jungkook?"

"He thinks you hate him...he cried yesterday when we asked him why he decided to argue with you...he just.." Jin opened his eyes and looked at me with such a sad expression, "he just..broke. Right in front of me...it was terrible.."

"And your telling me this..why?" I ask softly feeling guilty.

Jungkook never cries. He never does.

"Because...as much I hate to admit it...Jungkook probably understands you the best. In age, in bond. You both are so alike it's shocking..." Jin smiled softly, "in fact all of them are close to you. Incredibly close,"

I frowned slightly. Of course they were close. They were my brothers...but why did he say them.

"Don't frown...just think about it..." Jin smiled softly, "Tae has always been there to play with you even though he was busy. Jimins always ready to make sure your safe before himself. Namjoon is ready to help you with your studies before dealing with leader stuff. Hobi has always been that laughter to all of us, but has always stuck with you. Your the only person who Yoongi will drop everything important to just listen to about, if it's not a problem. You and Jungkook are the closest to each other in age, you've shared a room with him, and he's always there when there's boys involved,"