Chapter 7

Eun's POV
Lilia and I laughed as we ran past the bodyguards. They all smiled at us opening the gates letting us out and onto the street. The house was stationed at the top of a hill so we were both walking down silently.

"It's beautiful," Lilia smiled.

I looked at her noticing her staring up at the sky. I followed her gaze and smiled.

"I love it. Its truly amazing," I agreed.

We walked in silence the rest of the way down the hill, meeting up with more bodyguards, and another gate.

"We're going out! Brothers gave me permission!" I grinned and they nodded. They opened the gate for us and we stepped out onto the normal street. We walked for two minutes past some large houses, before turning right, into the suburbs and city border.

"I love Seoul at night. It's so bright and peaceful," I hummed.

"Come on! Let's get to the cafe quickly!" Lilia beamed and started running.

I laughed and chased after her. We ran into downtown and quickly entered the cafe.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" Both of us greeted the staff as the shop was empty.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all smiled.

"What can I get you two?" A blonde female asked.

"Should we get some food? I'm pretty sure the boys ordered pizza anyway," I shrugged.

Lilia nodded gratefully and I smiled.

"One Bulgogi and Kimchi Fried rice," I ordered for us.

"Any drinks ma'am?" The waiters asked us with a smile.

I turned to Lilia who beamed, "two Iced Chai Latte's please!!"

The woman giggled but typed them in.

"18,000 won,"

We both payed 9,000 and sat down at a table.

"I'll ask one of the guards to take you home," I told her.

Lilia looked at me her eyes suddenly wide and features pale. In an instinct my hand was gripping hers, my thumbs rubbing circles on the back.

"He's in jail. I promise you'll be fine. I'll personally have Mr. Na take you back," I assured her.

"I'm sorry Eun-Ah...I should trust you," Lilia apologized.

"Aniyo! Don't apologize to me. I am so sorry I didn't realize what that monster was doing. I'm so happy when I broke your rule of walking In on you during a phone call. I had a bad feeling," I smiled calmly.

Lilia nodded and looked down at the table, "thank you Eun-Ah,"

I smiled and we let go of our hands as our food and drinks arrived. We both thanked the waiter and started eating and laughing. My phone was buzzing and ringing so I shut it off earning a burst of laughter from my best friend.

"Can't wait till you get home!!" She giggled.

30 minutes later: 8:45pm

Lilia walked back home slowly, resulting in us reaching around nine.

Oh, boy am I dead.

We both entered the house silently hearing the TV on and my brothers quiet chatters.

"Quickly! Up to my room," I whispered.

We both quietly walked duo the stairs and into my room.