Chapter 24

When Eun's breathing leveled out, Jimin spoke up, "im sorry guys..." 

"don't be..." Jin smiled softly.

"Yeah. You were there even though she was mad. Both of you, " Suga said, "she'd obviously be more comfortable around you two,"

"She said she forgave us," Namjoon relieved, "but we don't have her trustfully. She said all of you would have to earn her trust and forgiveness,"

The five other males looked towards their younger sister. It was a reasonable decision. But they were still hurt by it. What right did they have to not deserve it? They broke a promise, a special promise, and lied because they were cowards. In the end, the boys all knew they had fucked up. They were afraid. Not worried about hurting her. They were afraid of hurting Eun.

"I...How the fuck do we that? We have two days!" Taehyung pouted.

Jin slapped Taehyungs arm, and the younger squeaked a sorry.

"Four actually," Suga reminded, "it's just the weekends is the concert,"

Jimin and Namjoon glances at each other. They felt horrible. They'd been there because Jimin couldn't sleep. They'd been there by luck. They cared for all their siblings. They were the middle children of the family. Jimin broke the gaze when he heard the ringing of his phone. The male pulled it out and narrowed his eyes.

"Who is it?" JHope questioned seeing the blonde's reaction.

"Manger..." Jimin growled and then gently sat up resting Eun on the couch.

"If she wakes up, you guys got her?" Namjoon asked standing up.

"Where are you going?" Suga asked.

"With Jimin so he doesn't cuss out," Namjoon stated.

The others nodded. It was easy to tell that if Jimin didn't like something right now, he would curse. His worry on everyone was evident to them. So that was his main focus. Ever the angel.

The two blondes stood and walked out and into the kitchen. The others sighed and glanced at the TV. They were occupied for a good two minutes before Jin's golden ears heard a whimper. Jin stood up and walked over to Eun immediately alerting the others.
The girl's body was stiff, and Eun had her eyes shut tightly.

"Eunnie.." Jin spoke softly.

Eun twisted her head slightly and Jin caught the quiet whisper, "o-Oppa.."

"Fuck," Jin cursed causing the others to walk over.

"Hey, hey, Eun," Suga tried gently shaking the girl.

The movement caused Eun to twist and her breathing quickened

"No...no..no!" Eun cried.

"Eun!" Jungkook yelled shaking his dongsaeng, "please please wake up!"

Taehyung gripped onto Jhope's arm and closed his eyes hearing the girl whimper. The older gave Taehyung a tight hug his eyes from.

"Eun! Eun!" Jin tried this time shaking her more roughly, "Princess you have to listen to me! It's a nightmare!"

Eun didn't respond. Her body twisted and she let outcries.

"What do we do hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I..I don't know.," JHope answered glancing at the two older ones who seemed worried like hell.

Jungkook grabbed Eun's shoulders and shook her. When he didn't get a response he bent down near her ear and yelled, "Please wake up!!"