Chapter 34

I had writers block(I still do for like every story on this account. Sorry for the really long wait)

Could it get any worse?

I asked myself that.
I really had.

My phone was blowing up with messages from close friends and family, who I had sent out a long email explaining the situation and my choice on keeping it under wraps. But none of those really mattered. I needed seven texts. Seven calls. Seven voices. That's all I cared about.

"Miss Eun," Mr. Na walked into my room, holding a phone with him, "It's the company,"

I took the phone, taking a deep breath. Pressing it against my ear I spoke with my voice not wavering, "Choi Eun speaking,"

"Miss Choi, it's your Fathers- was..your Fathers assistant, Timan Lang, "

"Good Evening Mr. Lang, how can I help you?"

"Don't be so formal dear. I was informed that due to your brothers absence, you'll be running the company til they return?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Yes, sir, "

"I do send my condolences, but do not be shy to take breaks. You do not need to overwork yourself. I will help you along the way, "

I smiled.

It was small, but I smiled, "I really feel grateful for that Mr. Lang, "

"Of course, dear. Do not come into the company for a few days. Alright? I'll email and facetime everything with you. But do take rest, "

"Are you sure?"

"Your Father would not have it any other way Miss,"

"Thank you, " I whispered.

Mr. Lang and I exchanged goodbyes and phone numbers. Once the call ended, I handed the phone back to Mr. Na, as I pressed my forehead on the surface of my desk.

"Miss Eun, you need to eat something,"

"I'm not hungry, " I denied.

"Miss, if you are so dead set on managing your personal life and the company, you need to be healthy, " Mr. Na reasoned.

I looked at the old man with pain, "I know. But...im so..numb right now...I'll just go to bed,"

Mr. Na, looked conflicted, before ultimately sighing and giving in. He bowed and left my room, shutting the door behind him gently.

I looked at a photo frame on my desk. In the picture was my family. My parents. My brothers. And me. Happy and smiling. Genuinely.

I felt tears roll down my cheek and I didn't try to stop them. Taking the frame in my hand, I stared at while sobbing, "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry,"

My phone went off with a ring and I glanced at while, reaching up and wiping my tears. Placing the photo back, I looked at the caller ID and went wide-eyed.

"JIN!" I yelled as I picked up the call.

"Oh my God...im so sorry, " was the first words he said and I could feel the sincerity and pain in his voice.

"Why? Where's the others?"

There was a pause before Jin took a deep breath, " Eun. They can't call you. They don't know anything. They don't know about the accident. Or the company. Hell- they don't even know I still have full access to my phone,"

"W-what?" I croaked out.

"Manager- not Sejin Hyung. Sejin hyung is coming back to Korea to...to take care of you because we can't leave,"

"Daeyol?" I sighed, "Your going to be stuck with him for three more months?"

"He made this stupid ban. He banned the others from their phones and all social media sights. No calling you. Nothing. The only time they can use their phone is to tweet something, that he's approved. He's keeping them in the dark cause...well- cause the money is more important to him,"

I closed my eyes in defeat, "You can't come back. Because he's stopping you. He wants the tour done. He wants the paycheck. And im guessing he doesn't want you to reveal me,"

"I will. I'll reveal everything in December. Him, you, us. I might lose my job, but then I can focus on the company and...and I won't have to leave you alone like this..."

There was a pause and Eun heard Jin choke, "Fuck, Eun I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...I wish I could leave. I really do,"

"It's okay Oppa..." I assured, "Just promise me...we'll take everyday. Please..."

"I promise Eun. I promise.."

I smiled for a second before frowning. Debating within myself, I took a shaky breath, "Daeyol blackmailed me. The day I went out with Ashton. And I visited you guys...he told me...he told me I was screwing up your focus a-and that I was just bothering you. H-he gave me his email a-and..."

I licked my bottom lip, looking up at the ceiling with a sigh, "Oppa, he kept touching me. Not to the point it was...sexual assault, but he kept grabbing my wrist and he threatened me..."

"That-" Jin took a breath, "Taehyung overheard you guys talk the day we left for the airport. He told us when we got to the hotel. But I didn't know he.."

"Eun, I already promise that vile man, that I would not be helping him. Sejin said he's gonna talk with PDnim about it, since his antics have gone really far,"

"But- he has so much information,"

"It doesn't matter. We'll reveal you. We'll protect you. And if we lose our job, we can just produce everything by ourselves,"

I laughed a bit, "I love you Jin,"

"I love you too Princess,"

"I'm going to sleep now. I have lots of calls to make tomorrow, "

"Eun. You can always call me for help. Okay?"

"I know,"

"goodnight,"

"night.."

I ended the call, releasing a heavy sigh. Plugging by phone into charge, I changed into some pajamas, before getting comfortable in my bed, and falling right asleep.

Sorry, it's kinda short, because it's sorda like a filler chapter to explain the Jin and Euns situation.