Chapter 10

Third Person
The four youngest siblings were already seated and being served the takeout, when the other four walked in.

"Aish...I hope you didn't hurt Eun's wrist Kook," Jin laughed.

Jungkook looked at his sister who was seated at the head of the table. The girl sent him a smile back, "I'm fine!"

Once everyone started eating, the chatting died down, and Mr. Na left the room. The eight were all eating quietly, occasional tapping of chopsticks on the plate, echoing in the silent atmosphere.

"How was working on your album?" Eun broke the silence.

"Ah! The teaser released today, maybe an hour ago," Jhope beamed.

Eun placed her choptsticks down fishing out her phone and finding the teaser.

The boys watched in silence, forcing themselves to eat, as their sister watched the video. She held a blank face, and when it ended she returned her phone into her pocket and looked up at them.

They all held there breaths at te blank face, but then the brown haired girl shared a bright smile.

"Daebak...you've been working so Hard! It looks amazing!" She gushed.

The boys let out breaths of relief and smiles.

"Kasahamnida," Namjoon thanked her.

"When does the album drop?" Eun questioned returning back to her food.

"Um..next week," Jin responded a bit wary of giving any details on the album.

"Oh! Its going to be a big surprise for ARMY. You can say its there Chueseok, and Christmas gifts!" Eun joked.

The boys all shared glances with each other, oblivious to the girl.

"Ya. Its going to be exciting.." Jimin smiled.

Eun nodded in response as she was chewing.

The table was once again into a comfortable silence. Suga kept taking quick glances at the girl seated at the head of the table. His mind was itching to know what was scaring her. He wasn't going to let that go.

"I'm done," Eun declared.

She was about to get up and Suga suddenly spoke startling everyone, "Dont leave yet,"

Eun raised an eyebrow but nodded. She went to put her chopsticks and plate away before returning and sitting back down.

The other boys were still eating. They had skipped Lunch, and had been given permission to stray a little out of their diets.

"Yes Suga?" Eun said.

"What's that thing you were going to tell us? About tomorrow?" Suga asked.

Eun paled and hung her head.

"I..Its nothing,"

"That's a lie," Namjoon stated.

"Yah, What's wrong Eunnie?" Jhope asked calmly.

Eun's POV
What's wrong?

WHATS WRONG?!

I took a deep breath and then reminded myself they needed to know.

"Okay, but promise to not immediately scold me.." I said looking up.

They all nodded in agreement and served themselves a little more food.

How are they still eating? Should I tell them they might choke?