Chapter 4

Eun's POV
I slammed the bathroom door shut behind me, as I entered the once quiet room.

My heels clicked against the tiled floor and I stared at myself in the mirror.

My jaw was clenched, and my eyes had anger reflecting in them.

"Bullshit.." I muttered.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.

They were just talking about work Eun.
Why should you get so riled up?

Because they forgot about you. Aren't they aware of how bitter you are being the only useless member in your family? The only one who cant make money or contribute in ANY way.

My eyes opened and I looked back at the mirror.

Just Act..Deal with you're anger at home.

I pushed a smile on my face and relaxed my body.

You couldn't even tell I was annoyed.

I walked out the bathroom calmly, making my way back to the table.

I saw my parents and brothers having a conversation, and I rolled my eyes before fixing my posture.

"There's my daughter," Appa smiled as I sat down.

I sent him a smile in return as the conversation wrapped up.

"Ah, the boys were just telling us of school and work. How has you're day been sweetie?" Eomma asked me kindly.

I smiled at her and started speaking, "well actually...It was a normal day. I welcomed the new students who start the school year off in this semester, and then walked to the office to pick up my Student Head files,"

"When I got the files and met up with Lilia, Mahyun and Kent, we all looked through the pages. One was yearly events that we do every time, the second was clubs to approve, and the final was something new. The exchange student program," I paused here knowing someone would speak.

I was correct.

"Exchange student program? I thought the teacher staff and the city council worked on that," Taehyung questioned.

"Mm..that's what I thought too. I guess Its something new this year which I have to run.." I shrugged.

"you'll do good. You're good at handling when unexpected events happen," Jin complimented me.

Suga let out a laugh slightly before speaking, "yup. Especially when we announce we have a tour,"

I frowned as the others giggled and chuckled, "Well I'm sorry for caring. Remind next time not to make a fuss that my older brothers are leaving,"

Hobi ruffled my hair and I gave him a stern look before changing the subject, "But my schedule also changed. I have the same normal studies, but my physical education was replaced by dance/music, and cooking was replaced by art,"

"You've been wanting those classes for ages!" Jungkook beamed.

"And you finally got them!" Jimin added.

I smiled nodding my head, "then I went home and did homework...speaking of which,"

"That sounds relaxing, though I bet it wasn't as calming," Appa laughed.

I nodded as they both started a small conversation between them.

I looked towards Namjoon with a hopeful smile and he just sighed with a smile, "Yeah, Ill check you're math. Yours too Kookie-ah,"