Chapter 22

Jimins POV
Out of all the stupid things I've done in my life, I dont think lying to my sister even comes close. I had a gut feeling the others would agree with me. Lying to Eun had been hurting us, hurting me, but we didn't want to hurt her. Or were we just to scared.

Either ways shed get hurt. She would have to leave them for 5 months, watching them break yet another promise. Another promise after four years. A big one.

I grimaced at the thought of four years ago. It was such a dark time you'd think we were living in a boom, or anime. It shouldn't have ever come to the 2012 being a dark year.

Yes it was a year before their debut, the year the boys worked the hardest but it was also decided to hit us back. Perhaps that was gods way of giving us a bad situation for all the success we've made. Or it could've been a simple revenge on Appa. Whatever the case, it had scared them. Scared Me, Scared the boys, and most definitely scar Eun.

I let out a breath of air, sitting up in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I should sleep. I have rehearsals tomorrow afternoon, I should sleep. But I couldn't. Something was wrong. Something in my gut, along with guilt, told me something was wrong.

I left the comfy bed, to walk outside my room and into the dark hallway. I heard a few muffled sounds.
Just a few. Not a lot to be awake.

I turned my head to the door beside me, and slowly walked over. I was hesitant. Worried, but hesitant.

But regardless the fact she was my sister. I'd have to face her in the morning anyway.

I heard another muffled cry, and my eyes went wide. I quickly opened the door, which was thankfully unlocked, and walked to the bed.

Eun was lying down, her eyes squeezed shut, while her body was rolling around a bit. She was mumbling. Lots of inaudible words. They were coming out to sound Chinese, but I knew she was speaking Korean.

"Eun, Eun wake up," I asked shaking her gently.

No response except that her breathing got super shaky. My worried emotions got better of me, and I shook her a bit harder, "Eun!! Wake up!"

Nothing again. She wasn't responding. At this point I was ready to give up. If she was going to wake up what's the promise she won't just push me away. I mean after today, I'd push myself away!

"S-Stop..." I finally heard escape her mouth.

I felt my body tense. There's no way she could be..

"O-Oppa!!! It hurts!! Stop!!" Eun yelled and her head started turning back and fourth.

The blood drained from my face and I shook Eun again, "Eun! Eun! Please wake up!! It's a nightmare!!"

She wouldn't wake up. I shook and called out again but she didn't wake up.

"Eun!! Eun wake up!!!"

I shouted again as her head harshly twisted to the side.

"Eun!!! Eun!!" I yelled shaking her again.

Nothing. I felt tears about to escape my eyes and I ran out the room. I skipped past and knocked harshly on a door before swinging it open.

"Hyung!!" I yelled running to the blonde and shaking him.

Thankfully Namjoon hyung woke up. His eyes opened as he let out a groan. I saw him look at me before sitting up slightly, "what's wrong? Why do you look like your about to cry?"

"She won't wake up! Hyung she's having a nightmare! I can't wake her up!" I choked as my tears brimmed the edge of my eyes that were desperately trying to hold them back.