Chapter 23

" I couldn't protect her again"

Jin furrowed his brows and pulled the younger slightly closer to him, "what are you on about?"

"Four years ago..." Namjoon whispered.

Jin tensed. With fear? No.. With shock...No.

With a mix of emotions. With memories.

"J-Joon....why would you..." Jin trailed off. He couldn't understand why the latter would even bring it up.

"Last night...Jimin came to my room. He woke me up.." Namjoon started, "when I opened my eyes and looked at him...oh my god hyung...I got so worried.."

Jin stayed silent but rubbed the males upper arms.

"Hyung his eyes were almost full of tears. Then he told me that Eun won't wake up. He told me she's having nightmare and she won't wake up.." Namjoon sighed.

When the elder didn't say anything, Namjoon continued, "so I shot awake and we both went to Euns room. We got there she's calling out Oppa, and twitching...I saw Jimin wince as she called out another time and I tried to wake her up but she didn't budge. So while I was trying to comfort Jimin who was about to cry, she woke up screaming....Jimin just jumped beside her and hugged her as she..."

Namjoon paused and Jin took the younger hand in his, "its okay Joonie...what happened?"

"she just burst into tears hyung. She started sobbing how she didn't want to go back...Hyung I stood there in shock..." Namjoon whined, "I couldn't protect her four years ago! I lied to her! I've broken a promise!! How the hell am I supposed to lead an Idol group on a tour for five months, with guilt!!"

Jin pouted but hugged the male close.

"i think....at rehearsal...we should have a serious conversation with the others..." Jin suggested.

"but the camera

"but the camera.." Namjoon reminded.

"who cares. ARMY can see our soft sides sometimes Joon..." Jin comforted.

Namjoon nodded and then stood up.

"Lets go, "

Jin smiled and stood up. The first thing the two did was go around and wake up the boys. Usually, Jin would let them wake up on their own, but they had rehearsals and he knew none of them had exactly had a perfect sleep. They all needed each other right now.