Chapter 33

Eun and her friends entered the mansion in silence. The bodyguards, taking notice of the young Choi's broken expression grew worried. Though they were her bodyguards, the girl had been kind to everyone, earning a special care from each.

"Lady Choi? Master Choi? Have you arrived back- Miss Eun?" A maid welcomes as the teenagers enter.

Eun looks at her before speaking, "gather the servents, the butler's, and the bodyguards, most of the bodyguards. I have something to say, "

The maid looked stunned for a second. The 16 year old never gave orders this serious. The maid nodded and hurried off.

"Eun, " Lilia said softly as the five kids sat down in the living room, "What are you doing?"

"Miss? Everyone has arrived, "

Eun stood up and turned. She faced the large group of adults with a solemn expression.

"My parents were involved in an accident. They...have not survived the impact. I am asking all if you to keep this news to yourselves. Bodyguards, I want calls to every news outlet, articles and TV. This news will NOT be released until my brothers and I decide, " Eun spoke, her voice grim and blank.

The staff stood still. Eun watched as the news processed into their heads. She felt guilty, bringing the news to her beloved staff, but she had too.

"Please...I am asking this to be done as quickly as possible, " Eun spoke with a half bow.

"Yes, Miss Eun, " a guard said and the staff dispersed, running into action.

One butler remained. His face was upset and he looked at Eun with a distant expression. When the female caught his eye, she allowed her voice to choke up, "T-theyre gone Mr. Na..."

Mr. Na walked forward, taking the girl into a tight hug. He pulled away, fishing out his cellphone, "I will alert Mr. Bang. He will contact BTS managers to inform them..."

Eun nodded and sat down beside Katsu.

"Eun...I know, you aren't alright...but...im gonna ask anyway, " Mahyun said breaking the silence, "Are you okay?"

"I don't really know Hyun, " Eun confessed, "I feel...numb. Like I'm gonna wake up and everything will be a horrible dream,"

"Eun...stop playing the facade with us, " Kent spoke with a gentle tone, "All five of us know the mask you year everyday. You think Lilia is the only one who's seen you cry?"

"No one has seen me cry for four years Kent, " Eun deadpanned, "I have had no need to waste my tears...Do not force me into releasing something that hasn't fully hit me yet,"

"Quick Question...your brothers are on tour...for three more months, " Katsu started, "So...exactly who's gonna run the company? Cause Jin hyung isn't here,"

Eun looked at Katsu, her eyes wide. She hadn't realized the cost of her families business. If Jin wasn't here, the eldest son wasn't here to run the company. Even if he was, he has a tour. The only person who was left to run the company is-

"Me, " Eun blinked, "I have to run the company...theres no way my brothers can put off three months of their tour without revealing everything..."

"I know your brothers are awesome and hard working Eun...but loss of your parents?" Lilia spoke gently, "I don't think any Idol or Idol group would be able to continue...it would be wrong for them to miss the funeral..."

"The hospital will keep the bodies preserved and maintained until a funeral is arranged...all eight of us will be present, " Eun nodded firmly.

"And what about your life?" Katsu asked, "What about school?"