Chapter 3

Eun's POV
After the boys had left my room, no sound was heard other than my breathing, the soft flipping of pages, and the small sound of a pencil writing.

Or at least, that's what anyone would hear if they were to enter.

My ears were lost in the songs that were entering my brain and calming me.
A sweet sensation.
A sweet relief.

The song ended, and I stopped writing to listen to the beginning of the next one.
Not even five seconds of silence passed, before the soft and high voice of Jimin blasted in my ear, along with a strong start of the musical beat.

I smiled as he started off in English before switching to our native tongue, then back to English.
"..Just one more time,"

Jungkooks melody followed, his steady vocal chords singing with the same tune, but different lyrics, before Jin's voice blessed my ears, as the music changed along with the lyrics tone.

As Jin sang, his lyrics flowed directly into Taehyungs voice, him continuing on with a mix of Korean and English,

Jungkook sang out the Korean words signaling the chorus being near, to be followed by Taehyung deep voice and a pause of music.

A smile curved at my lips as all seven of my brothers sang, "You got the Best of Me!"

I leaned back in my chair listening to the upbeat and skillful voices fly through my ears. It was a melody that I never wanted to end. Never wanted to let go.

But I knew better.....
.....
......I should've known better.

That one thought pulled me out of my bliss escape. Pulled me away from the music. Forgetting it. Ignoring it.

I sat up straight and eyed my work. I was done...and I hadn't even noticed.

My pencil was lying down over my Math sheet, and I furrowed my brows.

How the hell was I already done?

I frowned picking up the homework and setting it to the side of my large desk. I checked my other papers. English words that we had learned during first semester. Our delightful Language teacher decided to give us a review for homework, and no Korean homework.

Thankfully...I am somewhat fluent in English. Somewhat.

I eyed the next thing in my pile. The file.

I stared at it before jumping as a loud blast of music started.

What song-

" 불타오르네(Bultaoreune)"

Oh...

My brothers loud voice chanting the element of heat and pain screamed in my ear as I looked back at my file, before turning to my math page.

My eyes skimmed each problem double checking it. No way I'd be done correctly...especially this fast!

I sighed as I placed the page down and my eyes looking at my shelves stacked with books, albums, small gifts, and photos. I trailed down each item, before eyeing everything on the large desk. My computer, headphones stand....my MIC.

Then all the music that was blasting faded. It left my ear as something else took its place.

"Dumbass...what are you searching for? A sign to show your smart? A sign to show a skill you have?"