Chapter 8

Eleanor's POV

It was 9:45 in the morning and I've been spending time at Nathan's house for about two hours. Andrea and I was simply enjoying eachothers company as sisters should.
she's been sitting on the couch for a while now with what looks like a sketch book. I was actually curious to know what she was drawing.

"I'm never gonna get this right."
She groaned,hitting the arm of her chair in irritation.

"Get what right?" I asked,furrowing my brows.

"Look." She passed her sketchbook over to me.

My lips curled into a smile.

"This is amazing Andi." I beamed,studying the sketch of her lover. She really drew him out of her head and it came out perfect. I studied the entire picture, along with the shading and tone.
It actually tells a story.

"So this is what Nathan looks like? He actually looks just like Robert Redford." I comment.

"He does." She giggled. "But young Robert...back then the girls were crazy about him."

"Better watch out,girls are going to be crazy for Nathan too." I joked,and she laughed with me.

"I never said this before but you have a gift Andrea. You've got a good eye."

"Thanks. Well,It's just one of my hobbies. I can't seem to draw Nathan's hands right though...never actually took a close look at them." She smiled, then decided to pop a random question.
"El,when are we gonna go out?"

"Whenever you want I guess." I responded, running a hand through my hair.

"Maybe we can go clubbing. Nathan took me one time and I had so much fun."

Her words took me by surprise."You went to a club?"

"Yeah. Got wasted and danced all night to the best songs." She smiled. "He told me I'm a mean drunk."

"How I wish I was there too see that." I laughed shortly.

"Enough about me. When is your husband going to take you out? Surely you guys must get to know eachother better."

I shrugged. "Maybe he will,soon."

"Theo seems cold hearted. He does'nt easily show emotions. Talking to him would be like talking to a damn wall. He's almost like one of those men who's afraid to fall in love or something." She muttered. "Gosh El, I'm sorry. I shouldn't judge him."

"Yes, there must be some reason why he is the way he is. He's also upset about the pregnancy thing."

Her eyes widened. "Holy cow you move fast don't you?" She appeared alarmed for a second. "Pregnant already?" Then she burst out with laughter. "Wow, so the two of you finally had sex. Is he good though?"

I raised my brows. "What?,no are you crazy? It's just that I need to fall pregnant in a few months time. It's part of the contract."

"You know it takes two to make a baby El. Would you be ready for sex and a baby? Have you ever thought about having one someday?"

"Eventually. Have you?"

The blood drained from her cheeks at my words.

"What's wrong?"

She looked pale all of a sudden.

"Did I say something wrong?"

She swallows."Not at all." A fake smile.

"I asked a simple question and you're suddenly ashen. Are you scared to have children?"

She hesitated to speak. Looking as if she wanted to swallow her words.