Chapter 15

Theo's eyes opened, now fully awake from a deep dreamless slumber. Acutely aware of the brunette lying in his arms. One of his palms was cupping her bare breast, the other hand lightened in her soft hair. It was hard to believe that just a few hours ago she had been a deflowered, trembling little virgin.

"You're staring at me." Eleanor began. "It's creepy."

Theo smiled,eyes caressing her perfect profile. "No it's not."

She moved out of his arms, pushing herself up into a sitting position,her breast jiggling in an interesting way.
Theo's dark, brooding eyes trailed to the taut nipples that responded to his gaze. Immediately he felt the pain of an erection coming to attention.

She felt so hot and bothered when she thought about him making love to her thrice more after the first time last night. And remembered him saying he couldn't get enough of her. That her body was made for pleasure. Made just for him.
Just after he had seen and kissed every inch of her sleek body,she suddenly felt ridiculously shy.

"I'm going to take a shower." Theo's words interrupted her thoughts.

She glanced at him,watching those glittering eyes.

"I expect you to join me." He bit out lowly,moving closer as his fingers curled lightly over her breast.

Eleanor's stomach made flip flops.

"I'll shower after you." She said shakily.

"No." He disagreed,flicking his fingertip over her erect nipple. She sucked in a sharp breath. "Oh..."

"Easy baby." He rubbed her rapidly hard nipples. She moaned as desire shot through her.

"Why can't we shower together? Don't you trust me?" He smirked with wicked eyes. "If you don't want to...I could pound you on the bed. Right here, right now Or do you prefer the floor? "He warned, voice thick with arousal.

Eleanor swallowed, she could barely breathe"But, you already..." She trailed off.

"I don't mind another two rounds."

Two?!

"And this time..." He said, still fondling with her breast. "This time I wouldn't be so gentle."
He continued, then moved away to plant his feet onto the floor.

"Really?" She sighed,feeling excited.

He stood up, then turned around to face Eleanor. Her gaze lowered to his stunning maleness, then flicked back to his interesting gaze.

"Yes." Something shifted in his eyes again. "I want it maddeningly rough with you."

She nearly quivered at those words.
"We could shower,but no funny business."

"You know I can't promise you that Eleanor."

Her eyes grew large. "I really married a sex starved man haven't I?" She looks at him, now amused. "You just love sex don't you?"

"Correction. I love sex with you. And I love making you come. Over and over again." 

Oh! She trembled visibly.
He leaned back over the bed, cupped her chin and kissed her softly on the mouth.

Heavy brows drew together in a frown. "How are you feeling? Alright?"

She nods,and they glanced down at the blood stain on the sheet. Evidence that she lost her virginity.

"Delightfully sore?" He asked softly.

"A little." Her cheeks tinted with redness. "But I feel great."