Chapter 11

Theo's brown eyes sparkled at me,looking lost for words.
"I didn't know you have feelings for me." He muttered.

Oh tell me how you feel about me! I'm dying to know too,I want you to tell me!

"Sweetheart." He began, making me flush.

Sweetheart! My heart fluttered madly.

"I don't like Olivia,I despise her." He uttered.

I looked at him with confusion.
Despise?
Then why was he sucking faces with her?

"Well,I thought you maybe felt something for her. You can't deny,she's a very beautiful woman. Men enjoy looking at her."

"They do." He agreed. "But there are different types of beautiful Eleanor." I watch his dark eyes,his expression fixed. "Like they say, beauty is only skin deep."

"Why did you kiss her?"

"To teach her a lesson. It was the only way I'd get her out of my office and somehow it worked."

"What if someone caught you two?"

"That question crossed my mind before. Christ,I'd be doomed."

"You would."

He stays silent,watching me intensely. For a second or two his eyes dilate highly. I'm watching him too, wondering what he could be thinking now.
Oh boy.
He has no idea how I feel with that intense gaze on me.

"Come here."

The soft command made my heart start to race.
Excitement bubbled up inside of me when I slowly stepped closer to him. An intimate distance between us.

He placed both arms around my waist,our bodies touching.
There's no place I'd rather be, except in Theo's arms.

I flush beet red,trying to relax.
My eyes cast down to hide my face,but he lifts my chin up like before,and chuckles.
That sound is music to my ears.

"Shy again?"

I shook my head.

"Well, you're turning interesting shades of pink." He grinned boyishly. "Do I make you nervous?"

"N-no. I just wonder why you always stare at me like that. Intense."

"I can't help it." His smile broadens. "You're very beautiful." He said in a new tone.

The breath caught in my throat.
Beautiful?
He thought I was beautiful?
Oh James!

I think I might be as red as a tomato right now.

Dark eyes travelled down my body for a minute,lingering on my legs.
He's checking me out infront of me!

"You're wearing denim shorts." He muttered,sounding almost as if he disapproves. "And you went to my workplace like this?"

The blush steals across my face.
"It's comfortable."

"It's short. I don't want you wearing it again." He warned. "Only at home."

"Why?" I frown.

"I don't want other men lusting after what's mine." He continued. "Otherwise you'd be drawing unwanted attention from them. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear." I bit out.

"Good girl." He winks. "Besides...It does things to me." He whispered,eyes moving to my lips that trembled slightly. My heart skipped a beat inside my chest.

And you do things to me.

"What things?" I question, eager to know.