Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

Eleanor's eyes opened from her dreamless sleep, propped up on a pillow with the blankets tucked around her neck on the large couch. Theo re-entered the living room, looked up and discovered that she was fully awake and he just came home from work a few minutes ago.

"Hey sleepy head."His lips curled up into a beautiful smile,leaning against the white wall.

Her breath caught in her throat,heart skipping a new beat.

"Hi." She said, rising up from the couch. "I missed you." She walked over to him, placing her arms around his neck.

He looked into those sapphire blue eyes, mesmerized by the them.

"I'm disappointed Eleanor. I thought you'd be naked in bed under the sheets...waiting for me." He spoke with a low, seductive voice, then smirked when her mouth parted,cheeks flushed,big eyes darkening. But yet she smiled lovingly. The way his strong chest pressed nicely against hers, and arms wrapped around her body made her feel protected from the outside world.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. With a quick movement she went up to her tippy toes and sealed her lips over his. One large palm wrapped around her neck,whilst his hot mouth parted readily. A low groan of satisfaction fell from him when their tongues clashed in hungry need, which brought a wave of excitement and lust... leaving them wanting more.

By the time she became aware of his fingers, they had already slipped under her jersey, feeling the smooth skin radiating heat. And he was rock hard, yet she loved how he felt pressed against her. With a soft moan, she drew back, breathing deeply.

"Shouldn't we get ready for dinner with your parents tonight?"

He moved to cup the swell of her behind over her check pleated skirt, then kissed her lips again and again, feeling overwhelmed with desire. A shiver of delight ran up and down her spine.

"Dinner can wait. I want you." He whispered against her lips before they kissed deeply again.

"No. That's not good enough...I need you so much that it hurts."

She moaned when his hand found her nipples, teasing and taunting them under the soft jersey since she wasn't wearing a bra.

"God I love your body." Theo groaned. "And I want to see more of it."

His rough hands trailed over her curves, sweeping her up into his arms. She clinged onto him.
With a few determined steps he placed her down on the soft surface which she instantly knew was the couch.
Theo quickly undo's his cuffs, watching her pupils dilate. Then slowly begins to unbutton his shirt, giving her a view of his defined muscled chest.
El licked her lips, and a harsh breath fell from his mouth.

"Don't do that." He warned with eyes that roamed her face.

"What?" Her heart is racing.

He lowers his head down to hers into another bruising kiss, leaving her veins throbbing, heart exploding.

Sweet mercy!

Theo rolled her jersey up high enough so that it rested above her breasts. His eyes dropped down to the pink nipples that responded to his interesting gaze. He lifts up her skirt and only takes her panties off slowly, but completely...their eyes never leaving eachothers.
She pulls her legs up and spreads them wide enough, giving him a view of her pink moist flesh.

Only. For. Him.

The insistent throbbing began to increase between her legs.
Dark eyes drank in every inch of her as he fumbles quickly with his zip, pulling down the trousers along with the briefs,reveiling his throbbing erection.
She stares at his breathtaking body, discovering herself slick with need.