Chapter 19

Theo gripped the steering wheel harder as he sat quietly in the car seat, heading downtown.
Sitting beside him, I pay close attention on what I see from all the different places we've passed, like gardens, school, churches, hotels, warehouses and occupations of busy people.

Turning my head back to him, I start to wonder what he was thinking. Suddenly an idea pops in my head and instantly I smirked at my thought.

"Where to?" I questioned Theo, breaking the silence. Placing my hand on his leg, I squeeze gently.

He smiled lightly. "La Pastal." He answered, still looking forward as he studied the traffic.

My hand caresses up his leg as high as I can get away with, moving closer to his member.

He glanced back with raised brows,giving me a lingering stare. "What are you doing?"

I swallow, without answering his question. Feeling super-daring, I moved my hand to touch his member, squeezing him.
The action resonates his groin and he made an agonizing sound in his throat.

"Don't." He warned. "I'm driving." He looked back at the traffic.

"You are aroused." I stated with rounded eyes, squeezing his member again.

He groaned. "You planned to do this? Arouse me?" He stares me down. Those eyes are more than a window to his soul.

"What has gotten into you?" He moves my hand away, looking straight.

"I'm sorry,I...well I couldn't help myself."

His eyes held my attention right now.
"The way you smell... It's turning me on." I breath.

And for a few seconds he stares at me and I watch his pupils automatically dilate highly. Then he clenched his jaw against his desire, focusing on the road.

"You're driving me insane."

I smiled at his words, only now realizing that we arrived at the place.

Theo parks the car and I glance outside the window, immediately impressed by the decoration of plants by the outside area of the resturant.

"I'm curious. Have you ever had sex in a car?" I turn my face back and he gives me a completely boyish smirk.

"Do you want to have sex in a car, Eleanor?" His deep sexy voice sends a thrill of desire shooting through his body and my heart starts racing.

"Yes, I want to." My hand moved between his legs and lightly began to stroke him over his pants.

"Don't do that." He moaned, gripping my hand to make me stop.

"Eleanor." He warned, gazing at me with dark eyes and I notice his breathing growing more labored.

I leaned in to kiss him, burying my tongue inside his mouth, devouring... His hand cupped my cheek, I slid my palm down inside his pants, wrapping it around his erection,gently teasing my hand up and down his length.
I was striving for more of him.
Wanting to climb him.

Dammit.

"El." He broke the kiss, pleading me to stop, but he tipped his head back with intense pleasure whilst I rubbed him gently.

"We can't do this." He whispered... dazed,allowing  me stop my actions, so I pulled away from him.

"We're already late baby. They'll start to wonder."

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just wanted to please you."

"Is that so?" He spoke with sudden interest.