Chapter 14

Narrator's POV

They arrived home late that night,feeling a little tired but also happy since it was a great day. The drive back from the ranch to the house seemed quite long. Eleanor was glad to be back home, wanting to take a long relaxing shower and get straight into bed under the cool sheets.

Stepping out of the shower, she clutched the thick white towel around her middle. Strolling back into the room, she found Theo laying on her bed in his pj pants and no T-shirt,revealing his magnificent tanned chest. He smiled slightly at her suprised look. She averted her eyes from his interesting gaze.

"You don't look so happy to see me."

She was silent,having a little trouble breathing. He rose from the bed and slowly comes towards her. The moves of a jungle cat...looking tall and dangerous like she never seen before. Lusty eyes trailed down his body. She knew what he looked like without any clothes on. The memory was seared into her head.

Dear lord! Just thinking about it was making her so hot and achy!

Theo watched her with intensity that made her blood quicken and nipples harden.

"Uhm, why don't you rather go and make us some coffee?... I'll be downstairs in a few." Her tone appeared to be a model of innocence.

"There's no way I'm leaving now." His eyes gleamed with a predatory hunger that was becoming predictable.
Her heart soared with excitement once he took the last few steps to reach her,then took her in his arms. Their eyes met.
And he saw it.
The desire shining through her eyes, the rising and falling of her chest, those rosy soft cheeks.

"Don't be nervous." Theo's voice caresses, his hands were smoothing, stroking Eleanor's hair.

"I'm not." She lied, feeling excited. Driven.

"Oh yes you are." He smirked. "I can tell by your body language, the change of your breathing. You're all flushed." He said... now fully aware of her as a desirable woman.

"The way you're looking at me now, is like you want to be kissed." He continued,with a gaze pacing from her eyes to her plump lips. "Eleanor." He said in a thick voice. "I want to fuck you senseless. I've been wanting to do that for weeks."

Those words sent delicious chills down her spine,eliciting heat between her legs. Theo was quite the charmer, and knew exactly how to make a woman melt when he was completely in control.

Then quickly, in a catch of her breath he bent his head took her mouth by force,leaving her weak and wanting. His tongue probed between her lips , tangling with hers.

"Mmm."
She was so addicted to the sweet taste of him.

Large hands slid down her back, curving around her behind. And he squeezed it, lifting her body to press against his. The feel of his erection came as a shock. The soft towel agitated her straining nipples.

He pulled away and slowly tried to take her towel in his two hands, but she hesitated,with one hand tightened around the towel. Her mind told her to say something... Anything.

"Theo."

Did that breathless voice really belong to me?
She thought.

"Eleanor." He breathed."I'm a desperate man,wanting to take you. Let me..." He whispered.

And she let him open it slowly. He took a long eyeful look at the perfectly rounded breasts, with nipples pink and erect. His gaze fixed on her flat stomach,then moved further down to that soft place nestled between her thighs.
Theo swallowed, body hardening as he moved one hand down to her breast. The new touch made her gasp his name in pleasure.