03.

[Abigail's POV]

"Come on Abi, I'm going!" I heard Scott shout from downstairs as I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my bag.
"I'm cominggggg." I giggled as I made my way downstairs and into Scott's car.
Both of his parents had already left for work and we were on our way to school.

The car ride was about ten minutes and we blasted music and joked about old times.
"Are you nervous?" Scott asked as we pulled up to the school.
"Not really. Obviously a little but everyone I've spoken to so far seems nice." I smiled.
"Well luckily for you, your first day is a Friday so you only have one day this week." Scott pointed out and I nodded.
"That is very true." I laughed as we both got out of his car.
I followed beside him into the huge double doors and down the busy hallway.

We went over to a huge group of people and Scott introduced me to all of them. I recognised a few.

*Time Skip*

Jessica, Sheri, Hannah and I were all sat together at lunch, talking, when Bryce and a few of his friends came up to our table.
"Party at mine tonight, you'll all be there right? Starts at half eight" He asked, specifically looking me up and down as he did so.
I cringed slightly but ignored his actions, "My first day and I already have a party to go to. I think I'm going to like it here."
"Haha yeah we will all be there." Jessica said on behalf of all of us and the boy simply nodded, walking away.
As he walked back to his table, I scanned my eyes over all of the boys sat with him. I met eyes with one specific boy, I think his name was Monty? I smiled slightly and he quickly smiled back before looking away.
"Hey, who have you got your eye on?" Hannah smirked, "Better not be Justin or Jessica will kill you." 
"Aha no not Justin. He's cute." I looked at Monty quickly and all of the girls looked.
"Oh god you have to be kidding?" Sheri laughed.
"What's wrong with him?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Montgomery can be nice...sometimes...But he has major anger issues and..." Jessica paused for a second, "He has a bad reputation."
"Oh." I sighed and shrugged, "Well I can still call him good looking."
"I mean yeah no one is denying that he is physically attractive." Sheri replied and we all laughed.
"Also I swear he's Scott's best friend so that would be strange." Hannah pointed out.
"You guys all act like I just confessed my love for him, all I said was he is good looking." I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Anyway we better head to the gym if you are all making me try out for the cheer squad."
"True." Jess nodded and we all got up, heading to the gym together.

" Jess nodded and we all got up, heading to the gym together

Liked by cheerstojess, jeff.atkins and 534 others

abi_reed I guess I'm somehow a cheerleader now🤷‍♀️😂

Load all 41 comments

cheerstjess Yess! So proud of you❤
heyy_sheri Proud of my bestie!😊
itshannahbaker Congrats!😁
abi_reed Thank you❤cheerstojess heyy_sheri itshannahbaker
jeff.atkins Ayee see you at the next game?🤞
dempzee You now have no choice but to watch me play😂
abi_reed I'll be there😊jeff.atkins Damnit, I don't want to be a cheerleader anymore😂dempzee
dempzee I'm offended
itsfoley First game of the season is soon, better be ready!
brycemoney23 I like a cheerleader😈
abi_reed I was born ready itsfoley 
scott_reed seriously? brycemoney23
montyy_cruz Well done❤
abi_reed Thank you😊montyy_cruz
alex.standall Montgomery being nice? Someone must've stole his phone...

abi_reed started following jeff.atkins, alex.standall, tony.padilla, cjensen and tylerdownphotography

jeff.atkins, alex.standall, tony.padilla, cjensen and tylerdownphotography started following abi_reed