37.

[Abigail's POV]

An hour or so had passed since what happened outside Liberty and I had got changed and was currently wrapped up in bed. Monty had helped me and made sure I was comfortable in bed before he disappeared off downstairs. Moments later he emerged with two mugs filled with steaming hot drinks.
"I made hot chocolate." He half-smiled.
"You know me too well." I grinned as he handed me the mug and I took a sip of the piping hot liquid, almost burning my mouth in the process. 
I watched Monty as he sat on the edge of my bed. 
"Hey." I patted the space beside me in my bed, "Come on, get in."
"Are you sure?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Oh come on, it's not like we haven't been in the same bed before." I joked and he chuckled slightly.
Monty shuffled under the covers with me and we sat, sipping our hot chocolate in silence for a few moments.

"Look I know I fucked up..." Monty broke the silence and I looked up, waiting for him to continue, "I was stupid for ever thinking you would cheat on me. I just...I mean you know you're my first proper girlfriend and I don't know...Jeff is just so much better than me so why wouldn't you want him?"
"Monty don't say that." I grabbed his face and he looked deeply into my eyes, "You are perfect okay? Better than Jeff will ever be. You are the most funny, kind, genuine, attractive man that I have ever laid eyes on and you may not be able to see that but I was lucky to be able to call you mine. I mean I'm completely lost without you..."
"You really are the only person that has ever made me feel like this Abi. I mean I feel fucking worthless on a daily basis but the moment I speak to you, I feel like I have a reason to be here. There's something, someone, for me to wake up for." Monty sighed and looked down.
I lifted up his head with my finger under his chin and looked into his eyes once again.
"I love you Monty." I smiled.
"I love you too, so fucking much." He smiled back and slowly leant in, connecting our lips.
We shared a short and sweet kiss before we both pulled away and Monty began to speak again.
"Will you be my girlfriend Abi, again...?" He asked, causing me to giggle.
"Yes Monty, In would love too." I grinned and connected our lips again for a more passionate kiss. 

*The Next Day*

Liked by dempzee, scott_reed and 1,702 others

montyy_cruz Sleepy Princess

Read all 201 comments

scott_reed Glad I stayed at Bryces last night🤦‍♀️😂
dempzee My parents are back together?!😆
cheerstojess Hurt her again and I'll fucking kill you😊
heyy_sheri I'm with Jess on that😂
itshannahbaker Me too heyy_sheri
montyy_cruz ...maybe🤫 dempzee I wasn't planning on hurting her cheerstojess
abi_reed I am all yours❤
montyy_cruz 🌍❤ abi_reed