31.

[Abigail's POV]

Monty and I were currently sat in Rosie's, waiting for Tony and his boyfriend to arrive. Tony and I had planned a double date, mainly so we had an excuse to see each other. My eyes were scanning over the options on the diner's menu, even though I knew I was just going to end up getting what I usually got anyway, passing the time until Tony arrived.

I heard the bell on the door ring, signalling it opening, and my eyes glanced up, noticing Tony and his boyfriend walking in. Without warning Monty, I slid out of the booth and excitedly walked towards Tony with open arms. He noticed and made his way towards me, wrapping his tight arms around me.
"Aghhh hi!" I giggled as Tony and I pulled away.
We hadn't properly seen each other and spent time together for months.
"Hey Reed!" He grinned, "Abi, this is my boyfriend Caleb. Caleb, this is one of my best friends Abi."
"Hello Abi." Caleb smiled, opening his arms for a hug.
"Hello!" I grinned, quickly accepting the friendly hug.
By this point, Monty had got up and made his way towards us. Tony didn't really like Monty that much, due to his status in school, but he promised to act civil and get to know him tonight.
"Well Caleb, meet my boyfriend Monty. Monty, meet Tony's boyfriend Caleb." I introduced the two and they both shook hands.

We made our way to our table and instantly ordered our food. We all just got fries and a milkshake and we ate quickly, before heading to The Crestmont to watch a movie together.

"How about the new Spiderman?" I suggested as we entered The Crestmont.
"I'm up for that." Tony nodded and both Caleb and Monty nodded in agreement.
"Hey Clay." I grinned as we headed up to the counter.
"Hey guys." He smiled, "So what are you guys wanting to see?"
"The new Spiderman movie." I replied and he nodded.
Monty ended up paying for his and I's ticket's and Tony and Caleb paid. We spent the rest of the evening watching the movie and talking.

Liked by montyy_cruz, jeff

Liked by montyy_cruz, jeff.atkins and 1,342 others

abi_reed "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once"💕

Read all 143 comments

tony.padilla Tonight was good, thanks guys💙
itsfoley I don't know if this is cute or cringy🤔
abi_reed It was a great night💙tony.padilla Oh shh...It's definitely cute😂itsfoley
scott_reed You guys are matching? I'm never leaving the house with you guys matching...EVER🙄
cheerstojess OMG SO CUTE🤩
itshannahbaker Ugh goals!❤
heyy_sheri My parents!!😍
abi_reed Oh shut it, stop being so dramatic😂scott_reed Love you girlies❤❤cheerstojess itshannahbaker heyy_sheri
courtney.crimsen Cute💛
ryanshaverrr I thought you had given up by now...FUCK OFF🙄courtney.crimsen
ryanshaverrr But omg goalsss🤩
jeff.atkins You guys make cringe things cute somehow🤔❤
abi_reed Love youuuu ryanshaverrr Awh thanks aha jeff.atkins
montyy_cruz 🤞❤
abi_reed ❤❤montyy_cruz