21.

[Abigail's POV]

I sat in the passenger's seat of Monty's Jeep, listening to the music that I had put on, as he drove us both to school. I don't know why, but I had this stupid anxiety as we pulled up to the school. It was the first day of school that Monty and I were 'official' and I knew it wouldn't change anything but for some reason it just felt so strange to me. It felt strange that I was finally able to hold his hand and kiss him whenever I wanted to.

"Are you okay?" Monty asked me as he stopped his car engine and took off his seatbelt.
"Yeah I'm fine, just wondering how people are going to react to us." I shrugged my shoulders, taking off my seatbelt and grabbing my bag before we both got out of his car.
I walked around to the other side of his car and reached my hand out, signalling for him to hold my hand.
"Everyone seemed pretty happy about us getting together." He smiled and I nodded.
"I know I'm just being dramatic." I laughed as we walked up the steps and into the double doors, "Come on, I see everyone."
I tightened my grip on Monty's hand and dragged him through the crowds of people, towards our friends. A few people stared at us as we walked down the corridor, but I just brushed it off, maintaining the smile on my face.

We made it to our group and they all turned to us, smiling.
"Oh my god, you guyssss!" Jess screamed, clearly way too excited.
"Gees Jess, breath." I giggled, letting go of Monty's hand and hugging her.
I hugged the rest of the girls and we began a conversation. We spoke for a few minutes before the bell went and we all headed off to our first class of the day.

 We spoke for a few minutes before the bell went and we all headed off to our first class of the day

Liked by itsfoley, heyy_sheri and 1,024 others

cheerstojess I actually cannot deal with how cute they are together!🤩❤
Tagged: abi_reed montyy_cruz

Read all 96 comments

abi_reed I never even knew you took this😂
cheerstojess I'm good at being a paparazzi😂abi_reed
montyy_cruz I mean she's a very comfortable pillow🤷‍♂️😂
abi_reed Is that all I am to you, a big pillow?🤔montyy_cruz
montyy_cruz Of course not, you are also a really good leg rest😂❤abi_reed
abi_reed ...I'm offended🙄😂montyy_cruz
itsfoley We are cuter🤷‍♂️❤
heyy_sheri MY HEART CANNOT DEAL!!😍❤
cheerstojess Are we?...not sure about that😂❤itsfoley I know I nearly died taking this heyy_sheri
itshannahbaker Ugh actual goals😍
jeff.atkins ^^🤔😂cjensen
cjensen What? jeff.atkins I thought we were goals☹❤itshannahbaker