14.

[Abigail's POV]

I pulled up to my destination, grabbing my phone and getting out of my car, locking the door behind me. There was a small, winding gravel path that led me to the docks and I followed it. Monty and I always came to the docks when we wanted to just hang out and escape the troubles of life. It was like our stupid little place.

I made it to the end of the path and noticed a figure sat on the edge of the dock, with their feet dangling over the edge. I made my way towards the boy, knowing who it was. I would usually run up to him and jump on his back or something like that but I was worried about how he felt. What if he was angry at me because of the events of last night?

"Hey." I said, taking a seat beside him.
"Hey Abi." He smiled and I warmed up to the situation, clearly realising he couldn't be that angry.
"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked, getting straight to the point.
"Uhh I remembered some bits and then Scott clued me up with everything else." I shrugged my shoulders and he nodded.
"Do you regret it?" He asked, looking out towards the water.
"No, do you?" I replied, hoping that that was the answer he wanted to hear.
"No I don't regret it at all, I'm actually pretty happy that I did it." He said and I could see a slight smile begin to form on his lips.
"I'm glad that you did it too." I smiled and made eye contact with him.

We sat in silence for a few moments, taking in each others presence before Monty spoke once again.
"Would you maybe like to go on a date with me tomorrow? We could go to Rosie's if you want." He asked.
"I would love to." I blushed.
"Ah okay thank god, I was worried you were going to turn me down." He laughed lightly, "I'll pick you up at five?"
"How could I ever turn you down. Also yeah five is perfect." I raised my brow and quickly checked my phone.
"Oh damn, I need to head back. The girls wanted to see me." I gave him a sympathetic look, "Did you walk here?"
"Yeah, I wanted some fresh air." He said getting up and stretching out his arm to help me up.
"Thank you." I smiled, "Come on I'll drive you home, it's on my way anyway."

Liked by dempzee, itsfoley and 1,278 others

montyy_cruz 😊❤
tagged: abi_reed

Load all 143 comments

abi_reed
montyy_cruz ❤abi_reed
dempzee How come when I drive you around you don't post cute pictures of me on Instagram?😕
itsfoley 🤷‍♀️cheerstojess itshannahbaker heyy_sheri
montyy_cruz You're not as much of a nice view for my Instagram followers😂dempzee
dempzee I'm offended once again😞
cheerstojess 🤩
itshannahbaker Awhh❤
heyy_sheri 😍
brycemoney23 Ayee let me hit that?😏
montyy_cruz You can't 'hit that' but if you say something like that again, I will hit you🙄brycemoney23
scott_reed At least her eyes are on the road, drive safely😊
abi_reed You are actually such an overprotective brother, stopppp🤦‍♀️😂scott_reed