41.

[Abigail's POV]

Pulling up to the beach that the previous note had led me to, I got out of my car and already noticed two people sat on the wall that Monty and I were lent against when he told me that he loved me.  Stepping towards them, the pair turned around and I automatically noticed who they were.
"Jess, Justin! Hey." I grinned as I reached them both. 
They both got up and hugged me and then Jess reached into her pocket and passed me my next clue;
Clue 4-
Almost there now, I bet you can't wait to get to the end. For your next clue you'll need to grab a hot chocolate.

I thought for a second before realising where I needed to go, Monets. Monty and I would regularly go to the cafe when we want to chill and just relax after school. 
"Happy birthday Abi, cant wait until the party later." Jess grinned.
"Yeah happy birthday Abi." Justin smiled.
"Thanks guys, I'll see you all later." I replied as I walked away and back towards my car.

*Time Skip*

I parked my car outside of Monets and checked the time on my phone before getting out of my car. The time was half seven in the evening already and I was meant to be at Bryces for the party by half eight, so I only had about an hour to completely finish this hunt. Getting out of my car and locking the door, I walked towards Monets and swung the door open, glancing around the busy cafe. I notice two familiar faces sat in the corner and I made my way over to both of them.
"Heyyy Sheri!" I exclaimed as the girl engulfed me into a tight hug.
"Scottyyyyy!" I giggled, jumping into his arms and giving him a tight hug.
"Happy birthdayyyy!" Scott smiled as he put me down.
"Yes happy birthday Abi." Sheri grinned, pulling another note out of her pocket and handing it to me.
"Thanks." I smiled, grabbing the note and reading it;
Clue 4-
Suck an blow ;)

As I read the card, my face went bright red as I tried to work out what this card meant. The winky face was what made the whole thing more awkward.
"What does it say" Sheri raised her brow.
"Uhh don't worry." I internally cringed.
Sheri smirked, grabbing the note before I even got a chance to stop her.
"Oh my goddd..." Sheri giggled and Scott read the note over Sheri's shoulder.
"The winky face is what makes it worse." Scott laughed, clearly cringing.
"I legit have no clue what it could mean." I shrugged my shoulders, grabbing the note.
"Oh wait, I have an idea." Scott clapped, "You know that night when we all played the game suck and blow at Bryces and you guys kissed."
"Oh my god, Scott!" I exclaimed, "You're a genius! I'll see you guys later."

I sped out of Monets and jumped into my car, heading to Bryce's house. 

Liked by itshannahbaker, montyy_cruz and 1,499 others

abi_reed ❤🧡💛

Comments are disabled for this post