15.

[Abigail's POV]

I pulled up to Rosie's and got out of my car, locking the door behind me. I made my way into the diner excitedly. I had had the bubbly feeling in my stomach ever since Monty asked me on this date and it just wouldn't go away. I couldn't stop the huge smile that had formed on my lips and I quickly spotted the three girls sat in a both and I made my way over to them, sliding into the seat next to Hannah.

"We got you a milkshake." Hannah pointed to the pink drink in front of me.
"Thank you." I smiled, sipping the strawberry milk through the straw.
"So?" Sheri smirked as I sat down.
"The huge smile on your face tells me it went well." Jess giggled and I laughed lightly.
"It went...very well." I smirked, looking at the girls.
They all eagerly looked at me and I continued.
"Well, I have a date at five tomorrow." I said and all three girls got way too excited.
"Oh my goddddddddd!" Sheri shrieked.
"Where is he taking you?" Hannah asked.
"We are just coming here, keeping it casual." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Oh my god i'm so excited for you!" Sheri giggled.
"I knew you were into bad boys." Jess smirked and I rolled my eyes jokingly.
"He's not a 'bad boy'." I rolled my eyes, laughing lightly.

"Anyway, if he's picking you up at five, we will all come over at two to help you get ready." Hannah suggested.
"You all know me so well, I'll need you to help." I laughed.
The girls and I spend the rest of the evening laughing and joking together about anything and everything.

Liked by itshannahbaker, heyy_sheri and 834 others

abi_reed Catch up with my girlies🍨❤
Tagged: itshannahbaker, heyy_sheri, cheerstojess

Load all 65 comments

itshannahbaker Our catch-ups are always the best👌🏻
cheerstojess Those milkshakes were so good😍
heyy_sheri It was such a good evening❤
abi_reed They are always so good❤itshannahbaker They tasted amazing🤩cheerstojess It really was, love you all❤heyy_sheri
dempzee Why wasn't I invited?
abi_reed Are you one of my 'girlies'😂dempzee
dempzee Good point...
itsfoley So that's why Jess said she was too busy to spend time with me😞😂
abi_reed Yeah, sorry we're are just more important clearly😊itsfoley