Training Day

Jasmine Outfit

Bella outfit

Jasmine outfit Jasmine POVAt 8am I woke Bella up no matter how she tired she is

Jasmine outfit
Jasmine POV
At 8am I woke Bella up no matter how she tired she is. We both had breakfast, got changed and ready, and started driving to training. The sun was out and the music was on the radio and we are singing along. I was excited to go to watch my first football club training session. I could tell that even though Bella was hiding it she was excited too.

"Lets go Bella" I said, ok then said Bella. We grabbed our smoothies and phones and started walking to the training session. We found some steps to sit and watch. We looked around, chatted as we were waiting for the players to run out.

We heard cheering from fans and looked out to the oval and saw the players run out. For me being a sporty girl this was so cool to be here.

"What do you think Bella"? She turned to me and said "this is actually fun, I'm enjoying myself". A smile appeared on my face, "I'm glad you are, I knew you would have fun.

As we watched the players train, I looked at Bella and I could see that her eyes were on someone. "Bella who are you looking at? I asked her, she snapped out of her gaze and turned to me and said "no one, I'm looking at the fences". "Yeah ok well you could have fooled me", I said to her. "What" Bella asked me with a confused look on her face. "I can see that your looking at someone" I said to her with a playful tone, as she tries to hide her eyes.

"Tell me who he is" I asked as I turned to Bella as she said, well I don't know his name so I couldn't tell you. Then tell me details or tell me where he is, I said to her.

Ok she said as her eyes wandered to find who she was looking at. Once she found who she was looking at, she tapped me on the shoulder and said "thats him". My jaw dropped when I saw who she was looking at. " Wow Bella, number 5?" I said as Bella answered saying "yeah who's that" I answered "thats Brandon Ellis" so thats who's you been looking at this whole time, well good thing that I brought you here then I said as I smiled.

What will happen now that Bella knows the name of the mystery guy. I love writing this story its so fun for me. I know this chapter is long but I hope you do read it and love it. Enjoy .