Who is she?

Brandon POV
Training was done so I and the guys were sitting around and talking and laughing. I wasn't listening to the chatter that was going on because I was in my head and in my thoughts, until a teammate snapped me out of it by asking If i'm all good, with a reassuring tone I let my teammates know that I'm good.

I walked around to find my teammate Josh Caddy to talk, once I found him I asked him to sit and he did. "Do you remember the two girls who we took photos with today at training"? He looked at me confused and said "we take lots of photos with many fans", anyone specific? I try to think of the details so I can explain it well to Josh. "well what I do remember is that she was tall, nice smile and she was with a friend" I let him know.

I could tell he was thinking and then he said " did you get a name"? I tried to remember but then a name came to mind and I let Josh know, "I think Bella was her name". "Ok then thats good so you remember her name" Josh said to me in a positive tone which made me happy that I remembered a name. "there was so many fans out there though how do I put a face to name, I said in a concerning tone. "I don't know maybe you'll see her around again" Josh said in a hopeful tone. Yeah maybe I said.

Will Brandon find his mystery girl and will they meet again? Find out next chapter which I will write tomorrow. As always don't forget to vote, comment-give me feedback and let me know what you think of this story and chapters because I'd really appreciate it. I really enjoy writing this story and I hope you enjoy reading this story. Thank you.