Training Surprise. Part 1

It's the morning after Bella and Brandon's date and Jasmine and Bella were both up. Its about 8:00am. Jasmine was asking Bella about the date and Bella let her know all the details, Jasmine let her know that she was so happy for Bella and she said that she was impressed. 

Then out of the blue Jasmine came up with an idea that she and Bella surprise their guys at training, Bella agreed so they both made their way upstairs to get changed, Should we wear yellow and black'! Bella shouted from her bedroom. 'No we are surprising them just dress casual. They finished getting dressed and grabbed their bags and made their way out the door and into the car, they put their seatbelts on, turned on the radio and started making their way to training. As the girls were driving Bella got a text from Brandon, saying Hey Bella do you want hang out today after training? 

They are at a stop sign, Bella showed Jasmine the text and asked 'what do I write back'? Jasmine replied 'Just tell him you have to work all day and you won't be home till late, to which Bella replied 'that's perfect. Bella sent just that and said 'This going to be a great, they have no idea. They arrived at training so they got out of the car and grabbed their bags, made their way to the oval feeling nervous and excited. 

They walked and saw the players training, they spotted their guys so they decided to go and sit down on a bench and wait for the guys to notice them so they can surprise them. The players stopped training to have a drink break and walk around the oval to cool down, Brandon and Josh were walking around the oval together, Jasmine noticed and tapped Bella on the shoulder and said 'Its time, how do we go about this'? How about we just shout Hey! when they walk past'. Like scare them said Bella sounding confused, no not scare them but surprise them'. 

Ok lets do that, said Bella sounding excited. Brandon and Josh started to make their way around the oval towards the girls, Bella and Jasmine were preparing themselves to surprise them. Brandon and Josh made their way to the girls and for some reason Bella and Jasmine decided to hide behind the fence to make the surprise look real.

 They popped up the heads to see if their guys were there and they were so they hid and yelled surprise, and said Hey!. Brandon and Josh looked surprise and smiled at the girls, Bella and Jasmine high five each other and said Bella and Jasmine. 'So when I texted you, asking if you wanted to hang out after work and you said you had to work late, you were really planning to show up here.', said Brandon confusingly. Yeah Bella said proudly with a smile. Josh said 'clever one girls. 'so are you done with training because we may as well hang out now, said Jasmine. 

Yeah we just have to do walk around so do you want to walk with us?, asked Josh, Sure but are we allowed to walk on the grass with you? Asked Jasmine. No but you can walk along the side said Josh, Bella and Jasmine looked at each other and  said sure lets go. Bella and Jasmine grabbed hugged both of their guys and started walking and talking. 

Bella and Brandon was walking and talking.' You sneaky showing up here and surprising me like this as he said smiling. Bella let out a cheeky laugh and said'it was Jasmine's idea I just agreed with her. I'm not mad, I'm impressed said Brandon, Bella looked at Brandon with a surprised face and responded, Really well I would have to let Jasmine know and tell her that she was right about this. 

Brandon stopped walking and took Bella's hand, what? asked Bella, there is something that I want to ask you said Brandon, what is it said Bella in a curious tone. 'Who is your favorite player in this team? Bella looked around and said ' you of course, who do you think it was? I don't know but I'm glad its me said Brandon. Good you should be said Bella. They both smiled and Brandon looked at her and said favorite player huh, Yeah said Bella leaning her arms on the barriers as they looked at each other, ' you are my favorite player said Bella they looked at each other and smiled. 

Brandon leaned in and looked at her, she looked around and saw the players standing around and saw Jasmine and Josh, she was thinking whether or not to kiss him but she wanted to do so she did. They looked at each other and she smiled meanwhile Brandon looked confused and asked Bella 'I thought you weren't ready and you were waiting for the right time'? To which she replied I was but I wanted to surprise you again and I thought why not now.' Brandon just looked at her and gave her a hug and smiled at her. 

They heard a voice and she replied 'I think you have to go back to training'. Ok I'll text you after, 'I'm looking forward to it. 'See you soon Bella said Brandon, see you soon said Brandon. They both looked at each other and gave each other one last smile. Jasmine walked to Bella and they walked back and got in the car. Bella thanked Jasmine for bringing her to training, Jasmine said 'Your welcome Bella. 

I was looking forward to writing this chapter, that kiss part was an idea that I had way before I wrote this chapter I'm so glad I wrote it in this story. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoy enjoyed writing it. I hope you are looking forward to upcoming chapters because they are going to be interesting. Make sure you vote, comment and leave me your feedback so I can know if you are enjoying this story. Thank you :)

Jasmine Outfit 

Bella's outfit 

Bella's outfit