Thrill Rides

We start off where we picked up in the previous chapter where Brandon picks up Bella from her house. Bella is sitting on the couch with Jasmine waiting for Brandon to arrive. 

As Bella was watching TV she heard a car door close, she looked at Jasmine and then stood up to open the door and saw Brandon standing there outside her door. 'Hey Bella, you look great he said with a smile. Thank you, you look handsome she replied. Bella said goodbye to Jasmine as she gave her a hug and picked up her bag and closed the door behind her as she followed Brandon to his car 

Before they drove off Bella asked Brandon curiously 'where are we going? He replied as he looked at her with a smile on his face. 'its a surprise but you will love it. 'Well I'm excited Bella said with a smile on her face as she buckled in her seat belt. Brandon started the car and they started to drive to their date. 

Bella didn't take her eyes off the window as she took in the sights as they passed her by. At a stop light Brandon said in a worried tone 'Everything alright?, you haven't took your eyes off the window the whole time. Bella replied yeah I'm good I guess I'm just nervous. Brandon replied taking her hand and said 'its ok, once we get there and you see what we are doing, you won't be nervous. He said with a smile to reassure her and she thanked him.

Bella felt more at ease as Brandon started to drive. They arrived to the place, Ok we are here said Brandon as he unbuckled his seat belt and parked the car. 

Bella unbuckled her seat belt and took a breath in. Brandon walked over to her side of the car and opened her door ' I want you to close your eyes said Brandon and that is what Bella did. Brandon took her hand to help her out of the car and reminding her that he's got her and once she was out of the car, he took his hands away from her eyes and she opened her eyes her jaw dropped once she saw where their date is. 

Bella looked Brandon and said to him in a happy tone. 'Wow Luna park how do you know that I love theme parks she said. Brandon replied in a cheeky tone 'I might've asked Jasmine, and she told me that you love theme parks and rides'. To which Bella replied 'oh well done, that's sweet, so what we are we doing standing here talking lets go. Bella said excitedly as they walked into the park. 

Brandon asked Bella 'so what do you want to do first? She looked at Brandon with a smile and said everything'. So Bella took Brandon's hand and they started walking around and looking around to figure out what they want to do first. She was looking around and something caught her eyes and it was the roller coaster, Bella said to Brandon 'lets go on that' Brandon looked at the roller coaster and said sure'.

So Brandon went in first and sat down, followed by Bella. The worker strapped them in and Brandon and Bella held on as they waited for the ride to start. Bella asked Brandon 'are you ready'? Brandon looked at her and with a smile he said yeah I'm excited' and he asked her 'are you still nervous'? Bella replied saying 'not anymore, lets go' T

The roller coaster started and Bella and Brandon smiled and laughed as they enjoyed the ride, Bella put her arms up in the air and Brandon looked at her with a smile on his face because Bella was having a great time. The ride ended and they both got out of the ride.

 So what is next asked?Bella. Brandon replied as he pointed to the G-Force ride, 'what about that one? Bella watched the ride and replied 'yeah that looks like fun, lets go'. Hiding the fact that she was a bit hesitant but Brandon could see that she was. Brandon said to her 'hey if you don't want to its ok.' Bella looked at Brandon and replied I'll be fine, I've got you, the ride looks like fun, lets go. 

Brandon took Bella's hand and they walked to the ride, they both watched the ride and Brandon asked her again 'are you still sure that you want to go on the ride'? Yeah sure said Bella. The ride stopped and they got on the ride. The ride started and Brandon held Bella so she wasn't so hesitant. As the ride continued Bella's nerves went away and she enjoyed the ride and she had fun. The ride stopped and they walked away.