Why not?

Bella & Brandon POV
Bella
heard the words come out of his mouth "will you be my girl" and I just froze, I didn't expect him to be saying these words today, I felt speechless and I didn't know what to say. I looked at him and he had a nervous but hopeful look on his face. I kept going back and forth on do I say yes or no in my head. The silence was so loud and I knew that one of us had to say something.

Brandon
I felt so nervous because I had my hopes up that she would say yes. Thoughts started to be so loud in my head "will she say yes, have I made a mistake, should I have taken her out first, am I going to be let down"? Then I snapped out of it as I noticed she looked at Jasmine for a bit and then looked at me. So I decided I would be the one to break the silence between us and say " so what do you think"?

Bella
I studded but managed to put a sentence together so I answered his question by saying "why do you want me to be your girl"? To which he replied "what? in a confused tone. Well If you give me a good enough answer then maybe I'll say yes" I said with a smirk.

Brandon
I was caught of guard by her question so I took deep breathes in and looked at her and said. "Well that day you came to our training session I knew you weren't like the typical fan, so I knew you were special. " I like that you don't know a lot about sport, that you would rather be around animals than watch a game of footy, I like that you chose me as your favorite player and not the typical choice, I like how you get nervous around me and you have a little smile on your face when you see me". I took a breathe out and looked at her.

Bella
When he was saying those reasons I was blown away because I was expecting the same old answer that goes you have nice eyes or hair or that your gorgeous but his words were different and unexpected and it made me smile.

Brandon
"The suspense is killing me" I told her which made her smile and let out a little laugh which made me feel better about waiting so long and also made me smile. I turned away from her but she took my hand and looked at me and said. " Yes that answer was good enough for me, I like those reasons that you said" Hearing her say that I breathed out a sigh of relief. " So what does that mean"? You'll be my girl or not? And again I started to feel nervous again.

Bella
I took his hand and looked at him and said " Sure why not" I looked at him, he had a confused look on his face and replied " is that a yes" I looked at him and let out a laugh and said " yes it is a yes I'll be your girl" I said with a big smile on my face. As he picked me up and spun me around as I laughed.

Brandon
I picked her up and spun her around for a bit then put her down, grabbed her hand and said " you had me so nervous, you know that" to which she replied "sorry about that with a concerned look on her face. I looked at her and said "nah its all good, I'm just happy your my girl. She smiled and said "yeah me too. We walked over to Jasmine & Josh and let them know that Bella is my girl, they cheered and hugged us.

This is a chapter that I was so looking forward to writing, I hope you feel just as nervous or feel the suspense reading this chapter. Make sure to vote, read all my chapters and comment leaving me your feedback because that means so much to me and I hope you know that. Thank you.