Was that you?

Bella POV
Was it him? Should I go up and talk to him? Did he see me? I was thinking out loud while trying to look busy. Bella looked at me knowing that I was feeling shy, but she let me know that all is good. We both took sips of our drinks, grabbed our bags and walked up to Brandon and Josh, I asked Jasmine "are you shy to talk to him?" Yeah but he's a person not just a footballer remember that" in a calm tone she said and I agreed with her.

Jasmine and I saw Brandon and Josh, we both took a breath and hoping they remembered us from training yesterday. Jasmine being brave she said "Hey guys, how are you?" I was standing next to her and waved as I looked at Brandon and Josh with a smile.

"Hey ladies, hey we are good" with a friendly tone said Josh.

Its good to see you, said Jasmine. Jasmine nudged me to say something, so I looked at them and said "so how is your season going" with a curious tone. Brandon looked at me and said "its going great we are happy with it" He said with a smile, as I looked at him.  

Josh and Jasmine were talking and looking at Brandon and I talking and I could tell they were because I could feel their eyes on me, well especially Jasmine after all she is my best friend, I knew she would be intrigued with what is been talked about.

Brandon looked at me with a look on his face like he was trying to figure out something, I said to him "is everything ok"? He replied "yeah its just you look familiar, like I've seen you before". "Oh maybe at training yesterday but you do see a lot of fans so how could you notice me among all of those people"? Maybe you stood out he said in a sweet tone, which made me smile.

I looked over at Jasmine which gave me a smile suggesting she was proud of me for talking to him. I gave Jasmine a smile back, to be honest I was proud of myself for talking to him too.

The photo we took of us with the players crossed my mind, I asked Jasmine if it was ok if we send the photos to them, she said "thats a good idea, we clicked send and they pulled their phones out, saw the photos and smiled.

"So we'll see you around"said Josh to Jasmine as well as Brandon said to Bella. "Yeah I hope so " said Jasmine, yeah me too said Bella with a hopeful tone.

Jasmine and I walked away, I looked behind me to look at Brandon who gave me a smile and so did I. I exhaled my nervous breath that I was holding, Jasmine said to me "Are you ok" I replied yeah I'm good with a smile on my face.

Well that went well, I liked writing this chapter. Sorry for the late publication but I'm glad I can publish it now. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, don't forget to vote, read each chapter and comment, leave me feedback letting me know what you think. Thank you so much.