J & J

This part in the story I wanted to take some time to highlight Jasmine & Josh's friendship and maybe relationship. We all know how they met, they met at RichmondFC training and they caught up and he got sent the photo the both of them at training. But what you don't know is what happened after that. This is what this chapter is about. I've had the idea of this chapter so I hope you like it and enjoy it.

Jasmine POV
It was the day after training, after I met my favorite player Josh Caddy. I felt so happy but also shy and nervous but I wouldn't show it because I was so excited. I miss that day but I'm hanging out with my best friend so I'm good. Even though I'm trying to focus on eating my food my mind is on Josh, I can tell Bella could tell so I snapped out of it and ate my food

Josh POV
I was walking with Brandon around the city just hanging out and talking, it was nice to have a break from training and footy. As we were walking I notice a woman that I thought looked familiar and I saw that they were leaving their table so I just waited outside the place so I can talk to her. I saw her walking up to me so I thought this was a good time to catch up with her.

Jasmine POV
I've been looking forward to see Josh again and maybe talking to him. To me he is so handsome and just makes me feel nervous but a good nervous. As I saw him walk towards me I took a breathe in and out and calmed myself down.
We were standing with each other meanwhile Bella & Brandon were talking. Talking to him felt comfortable it felt like I was talking to a friend.

Josh POV
I like talking to her she is laidback, funny, silly and I could tell that she is nervous but I find that sweet. We talked and laughed, then an idea popped into my head so I asked her " if your free maybe do you want to maybe go and have lunch or whatever, as friends" asking her that felt so easy and simple. A smile appeared on her face so that made me feel like I did the right thing by asking her this and not that its out of the blue even though it may be.

Jasmine POV
I was blown away that he asked me out to lunch, my eyes widened and made me smile. I took time to think about it but I replied " yeah sure I'd let you know when I'm free" So I sent him my number with the photo of us at training because I thought it was a good idea. He replied with a " thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing when your free" with a smile on his face. I let him know that its just as friends and we'll see where it leads to. He replied as friends. And said goodbye and walked away.

At work- Jasmine POV
As I was stacking pet products on the shelf I looked at the door thinking that it was another customer so I prepared to serve them but my eyes deceived me and it was Josh with Brandon. As happy as I was to see him I was confused as to why they were here. I finished stacking the pet products and started to walk up to Josh, I saw him reach out his arms so I gave him a hug which felt nice and strange because we are friends.

Josh's POV
She asked me " why are you here" to which I replied "well Brandon wanted to ask Bella something so he asked me to tag along with him" oh ok well at least I get to see you, Jasmine replied "I am glad to see you, gives me a break from doing work stuff. " well are you free now or on a break, I asked her as she looked at the time and replied "yeah I am but I can't go outside of work, maybe if we just sat outside and talked" she suggested so I said "yeah sure" so we let Brandon & Bella know that we'd be outside without interrupting them.

It was a very nice day outside and had a nice table setting under a beautiful tree which gave us some shade so Josh and Jasmine sat there.

Jasmine POV
"So what did you want to talk about" I asked in a curious tone. To which he replied " well I thought we talk about our lunch coming up so we can figure out where to go" I got to thinking but then I said "you know what your taking me out so surprise me" I said. He replied " ok I will. We got to talking about his footy and laughed. It was the end of my break so I let Josh know so we hugged and said goodbye. I let him know that I'm looking forward to our lunch and he told me so is he.

There you go, you know what happened with Jasmine & Josh. This is a long chapter but I really wanted to write this chapter because I thought it was important to highlight these two. I love writing for Bella, Brandon as well as Jasmine & Josh. I do hope you are enjoying reading this book if you are, vote and leave a comment letting me know your feedback because that is important me. 💛🖤