A Girls Catch Up

A conversation between Jasmine and Bella

The date with Josh went great, I loved it, I think why is because I didn't know what to expect is why I loved it. I like surprises and that was a special one. I know Bella is going to be asking about my date and wanting for me to spill the details, usually I would keep it to myself but because she is my best friend I will tell her. Its a work day but i'm looking forward to that because I'm going to see my best friend.

At the shop- On their break

"Hey Bella how are you? Said Jasmine with a smile on my face. She noticed the smile and asked "could that smile have to do anything with the date with Josh? In a cheerful tone I responded with "maybe. Tell me everything said Bella with an curious and excited tone in her voice.

I told her everything about the date with a smile on my face, aw that is so sweet Jazz, I'm happy for you said Bella. Then she asked me something that I didn't expect for her to ask. 'Do you like him? I guess she asked this because she could see how happy I am. 'Maybe, I don't know. Come on Jazz its either a yes or a no said Bella. Yes I like him Bella as I smiled, maybe I like him a lot'.

Omg Jazz its OK I won't tell Josh, I'll let you do that said Bella. Thank you I said as I hugged Bella. We both got up from the couch to get back to work as our break has ended. ' I don't know maybe Brandon will ask you out on a date said Jasmine in a hopeful tone. 'I don't know Jazz he has been a bit quiet towards me lately, probably its because he is busy with training and footy. As much as I tried to stay positive towards Bella I could tell that she missed him, so I said 'try calling him and ask why' little did I know her phone starting ringing and it was Brandon.

I'll give you some space, I'll just tell the staff that you are on a phone call with your family and its important. 'Thank you Jasmine.

The phone call will be in the next chapter. I'm so happy that I can continue on with this story and write some new chapters. I hope you look forward to reading them and I hope you read this and upcoming chapters. Make sure to vote, comment, and leave me your feedback. Thank you :)