Photos

Jasmine and I were hanging out having our lunch date at our favorite place. We got to talking about yesterday of how much fun we had. I thanked Jasmine for bringing me to training. Your welcome Bella, I knew you would enjoy it", said Jasmine. Maybe someone else was happy you were there too"?

When she said that I was confused but rolled my eyes because I knew what she was talking about. "Oh come on don't roll my eyes at me, said Jasmine.

What I looked at her with a cheeky look as I took a sip of my drink, just as Jasmine was eating a chip. I said "well it looks like someone else was glad you were there yesterday?

"This isn't about Josh and I" she said as she was sipping her drink and looking away.

I knew you liked him I said in a honest tone. In a confused tone she said how? "I saw the photo you took from yesterday on your lock screen as I said sitting back on my chair while grabbing a chip. She came back at me and said "yeah well you have the photo of you and Brandon on your phone". We stopped calling each other out and cheers drinks and ate our food.

"I want to know about you and Josh though, don't think you can hide that from me" Ok I'll let you know but this food is so good can we
just eat? "Good plan Jasmine.

As I was looking around the place I saw a person that I recognized but wasn't sure. I could tell that he noticed me so I ducked my head into my arms, leaving Jasmine confused as I told her look her to look behind her see why I was hiding. I saw that he was gone so I lifted my head up with a nervous smile on my face.

Was it Brandon that she saw, did he notice her too, will they talk? What is going on with Josh & Jasmine? Find out next chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment with your feedback and let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate that. I'm enjoying writing this story and I hope you all are enjoy reading this story. 😌💛🖤