Training Surprise- Part 2

Conversation between Jasmine and Josh 

So we start this story off with Josh and Jasmine conversation. 

'Its good to see you again' said Josh with a smile, 'yeah you too said Jasmine with a smile. Josh asked Jasmine curiously 'so the surprise who's idea was that'. The idea was mine Jasmine said proudly with a proud smile on her face. 'Well I have to say that I am impressed, you got us good' said Josh. 'I'm glad I impressed you' said Jasmine quietly, to which Josh replied while looking at Jasmine 'you do impress me'. 

Jasmine looked at Josh with a smile but a confused look on her face, she is glad that he said that to her but also she didn't expect for Josh to say that to her. He looked at her and asked 'Are you ok, you've gone quiet. 'Yeah I'm good, its just I didn't expect for you to say that I impress you said Jasmine. Josh looked at her and said' well you do, you've got a good golf swing on you, since our date you've impressed me'. 

They both laughed as they remembered their date at the Glow Golf place. They continued to walk, talk and laugh. Out of nowhere, Josh started to hold Jasmine's hand and she looked down and saw that Josh was holding her hand and then looked at Josh, he asked her if him holding her hand is ok and she said yes it is, she said with a smile. 

Josh looked at Bella and Brandon and said to Jasmine 'they look like they are getting close'. Jasmine looked at Bella and Brandon smiling because of how happy her best friend looked. 'Yeah I'm happy she is happy, Jasmine said with a smile on her face. Josh asked Jasmine if Bella is happy with Brandon and Jasmine replied with 'yeah she's been smiling a lot lately'. Josh replied 'yeah so has Brandon, I just thought he was being his normal self' Josh said as he let out a little laugh. 

They stopped walking and faced eachother, Josh asked her when will they see eachother again, to which she replied 'I hope soon, maybe you and Brandon can surprise us at work, Jasmine said. 'Maybe we will said Josh in a cheeky tone. 'I don't want you to leave here' said Josh, 'I know I want to stay here and watch you train, but I don't want your coach getting mad at me for distracting you' said Jasmine. I'm sure he won't mind said Josh with a laugh. 

Jasmine saw Bella wave at her, 'I have to go, I hope I'll see you soon said Jasmine. Me too, you never know you might see me at your work said Josh. They hugged and Jasmine started to walk away but before she could walk away, Josh grabbed her hand and pulled her back to give her a kiss. Jasmine gave Josh a hug and starting to make her way to Bella but also giving Josh a smile as she continued walking. 

I hope you liked this chapter, I thought I write about the conversation between them just in case people were wondering, I'm looking forward to writing more chapters about Josh and Jasmine. I hope the readers like this couple. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and will enjoy reading upcoming chapters. Make sure you vote, comment and leave me feedback. Thank you so much.