Chapter 7: Camp Under Attack

I wanted to do a story with Percy and his mortal half-sister, one with Camp Half-Blood Under attack and another one with Paul's family, so I just combined everything in one story. Hope you liked it!

- The secret pen

"Percy, it's time to get ready" Sally screamed to her son from the kitchen, where she was preparing the dinner for the guest that were about to come that night.

"Mom!" he cried out exasperated. "Do I really have to wear a tie? A tie seriously!"

"Please Percy. Do it for me and for Paul," she yelled back.

"Fine... But, can you help me?" He could hear his mom laugh from the kitchen. Soon, she was in her room. Percy was in a shirt, with blues pants and holding a tie of the same color in his hand.

"Here, let me do it." She laughed at the childish face her now twenty-years-old made. Deciding she better change the subject, she asked: "Annabeth is coming, right?"

It seemed to work because her son's face immediately lit up. "Yes, I finally convinced her. When is Paul coming back?"

His stepdad had left about half an hour before to pick his family up at the airport. "In about ten minutes. I have to cook; can you watch your sister?"

"Sure." he smiled even wider. His half-sister, now one, was asleep next door.

"Oh and try to make her change. The dress is hanged at the wall." He sighed. Changing his little sister was almost harder than defeating a Giant. He walked to Estelle's room.

Her little sister was still asleep in her white crib. 

"Estelle," he whispered, "it's time to wake up." Her eyes started to open slowly and as soon he saw her brother, she smiled. He picked her up with a gentleness that still surprised his mother and started to dress her little sister in a pink dress. She was very calm today. He helped her walk all the way to the kitchen.

"Ten minutes? Record time Percy. We should ask you to come over and help more often." Her mother joked. After his graduation, he had moved to live with Annabeth. His girlfriend, who had left to visit her family a week ago, would be coming home that day, just in time for dinner.

He let his sister play on the carpet where all her toys were. Sally watched from the kitchen her two children interacting with one another. At first, she had dreaded Percy's reaction, but seeing how much he loved his baby sister, her doubts had completely vanished. The bell rang. Percy, picking his sibling up, screamed: "I'll get it!"

"Annabeth!" Sally heard his son exclaim. She caught a glimpse of them kissing but she did as if she had seen nothing.

"Hello, Sally!" Annabeth hugged her.

"How was your week?" Percy asked his girlfriend.

"Okay. Dad was nice, my stepmom was ... well, and my brothers were as annoying as ever. Other than that, it was fine." she sighed. Percy took her by the shoulder.

Soon, they heard the key turn in the lock and the door opened. Paul, his father Pierre, and mother, Elizabeth, his sister Mary and her family composed of her husband George, and her two children, Sarah and Jack, came in. Sally smiled brightly. They all said 'hello' to each other and soon, they sat down at the table to eat.

"So," Paul's mother asked Percy and Annabeth, "how long have you been dating?" The couple blushed, although they were getting used to this kind of comment.

"Four years." Percy smiled. Because everywhere they went together, Percy and Annabeth started answering a whole bunch of questions about how they met, where they did, what they thought of each other at first...