Chapter 11: Dakarie

July|20th

DaKarie reached for his phone, the ringing annoying the crap out of him. He picked it up after it's 12th snooze.

He laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Wonder if the kids up..

Karie grimaced at the thought. No way he was whipped over a dude.

JJ was probably at his computer, sitting like a pretzel, all tangled in his chair. Dorky glasses and braces he always tried to hide whenever they saw each other.

He also felt a mess in his pants. His dream of the night before hit him like a ton of bricks.

Usually these dreams were reserved for Nikki and Jonelle Monae, steaming up the bathroom. But what was different..about the dream from the night before..was th-that...you know..um..they weren't-

They- were..gu-

THEY HAD DICKS!! Dakarie had a sex dream about hitman holla and Doc Shaw cause yeah even if he was a lil chubby on pair of kings, he was still sexy as hell.
....

Shit. No. He wasn't sexy. I-

HES A FINE LOOKING MAN, THATS ALL.

Dakarie swore on his LIFE. He was straight. And having a sex dream where your fucking other dudes is not okay!

But it was enough to get him off?

Oh fucking kill me..

He abandoned his bed, feeling nasty. Karie made sure to maneuver his way out of the room, just incase someone had been peeking in.

He couldn't face all that at the moment. His mind was fucking flooded with thoughts.

He hopped in the shower, turning the temp up real cold to get himself back on track.

It was the weekend and he didn't have school or work. Karie waved bye to his dad and went back to getting dressed.

He was a little disappointed not seeing Max. After the stupid promise he made, they were spending alot more time together.

Like he said, he was a man of his word. Even if he ended up regretting it.

Kids got shit goin on..then again we all do.

He walked past the window, towel low on his waist. He caught a glimpse of a figure. Karie passed by it again to make sure and then again just for fun.

JJ was wearing a dark blue tee shirt and cargo shorts, which was odd but cute. Each time Karie stopped in front of the window, he would try and sneak a glance at him.

Motherfucker wouldn't look up. He swore he would smash that damn monitor.

Man, this shit is sad

Just one more though

He stopped in his tracks when JJ turned in his wheelie chair, giving him a look. One that said "Well, you've got my attention, now what?"

Karie tsked and the boy grinned, cracking up.

He tried not to look too pleased when JJ's eyes traveled down his body, clearly checking him out.

His eyes drew to DaKaries crotch when he dared to reach a hand down, ducking a thump beneath the hem of the towel, dragging it down to reveal more smooth skin.

JJ flushed mad and turned slowly back to his screen at the mans boldness. It had him grinning wide.

Ay, he wasn't gay. He was just..helping the kid out. Nothing wrong with that.