Chapter 1

Jennifer's POV

"FBI, James Parker, hands where I can see them, you're under arrest for the murders of 5 families. You have the right to remain silent..." Morgan said as he arrests the serial killer who murdered 5 families.

I looked around the room and heard small whimpers, and called out for Rossi as I got my gun ready.

I slowly walked to the door and open it with Rossi behind me. As I open the door, I immediately put down my gun when I saw a young girl pass out with 2 young boys who were awake and crying, wrapped with duct tape on their mouths, and tape around their legs.

"It's okay, you're safe, I'm FBI JJ and this is my friend Rossi," I said as I took off the tapes of the kids gently. "I NEED A MEDIC HERE! She has a pulse but it's weak"

The young kids were put in an ambulance and I went with them. Rossi told me that they were going to meet me at the hospital.

As we arrived, I waited and the boys came out clear. I spoke with them.

"Hi, I'm JJ, do you want to tell me your names?"

"My name is Mike and this is my brother Max. I'm 10 and my brother is 8."

"Mike, the girl that was with you, is she your sister?"

"No, she was there before us. She was hit after trying to protect us. Is she going to be okay?"

"I'm sure the doctors are working on trying to save her life."

"The guy, he killed my parents."

"You knew what the man did?"

"Yes, he hurt my mom and dad while another guy made us sit and watch."

"There was someone else with you?"

"Yes"

I got up to call Hotch that there was a partner.

"Hotch, after speaking with one of the boys, I discovered that James has a partner."

"JJ, make sure the kids are with you until the partner is caught, they are not safe."

"Okay." I turned around and looked at the young boys. It worse when we are dealing with a case that involves kids.

"Agent?" A nurse whose name is Marie called out for me

"Yes? I'm Agent Jareau, you can call me JJ."

"JJ, the little girl will be alright, she had a small brain bleed but the doctors were able to control the damage before it got worse. She will be fine and should be awake in a couple of hours."

"Thank you."

4 hours later

Mike and Max got into a room here at the hospital and the social worker knows they aren't safe until the partner is caught. So in a meantime the children will be staying here.

My phone rang and it was Morgan

"JJ, hey, how they doing?", Morgan asked me as I took a sip of my coffee

"They're doing fine for now, but we will see later on"

"Hey JJ, how are you?", ask Garcia who was on the other line

"Hey Garcia, fine, just wishing I could be with the team but I'm needed here."

"Babygirl, any information on the young girl?"

"Yes, she is a victim and her parents were murdered by James, they are victims #5. The reason why it she didn't show was because her parents were her adoptive parents and she goes by Gabriella Emma George. Now before you interrupt, I did work on my magic and discover that her last name isn't in her record and it is just Gabriella Emma so there is no file stating her last name. It's as if she was brought from God or something. I try but whoever her parents were, they made sure her biological name or her record would be hard to find. I hack into the court records, and there is no such file regarding who her biological parents are or who this young girl is."