Chapter 21

Gabi's POV
I woke up around 6:30. I couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't understand why I was even awake up this early. I decided since I'm up, might as well start getting ready. I went to my bathroom and decided to bath. My mom made sure I showered last night before heading to bed. I don't remember how I manage to shower since I was so sleepy and tired.

After being in my bath for more then I'm guessing, 30 minutes, I got out to change. I head to my closet and put on some jeans, with a stripe black and white shirt and one of my mom's hoodie that I manage to snuck from her room. I wanted to go outside until it was time to leave to the BAU so I grabbed my sketching book, my bag filled with markers, color pencils, and pencils. I went by my mom's room and she was still sleeping. I head downstairs, grabbed a granola bar before I head out.

I went up to my treehouse and luckily I had blankets up here.

I also had Jack's canvas up here so I started coloring it in. It took only an hour to color Hailey and I needed to color Jack in. I then got a message.

Emily 💞
Honey, we are leaving to the BAU in 20 minutes.

I should probably change her name now. I texted her back that I would be down in a few minutes.

I got my things ready and change my contact of my mom to 'Mama💞'. I head down the ladder and went inside. I put my things on the counter and grabbed an orange juice. I drank half of it before heading back upstairs to my room.

I got my mini backpack, charger, and my Harry Potter book. I head downstairs and started putting my things inside. I wasn't aware that my mom was standing next to me until I heard a gasp.

"Honey, did you drew this?" She was staring at the canvas of Jack and Hailey.

"Oh yea, mom, I been meaning to talk to you about that. The other day when I was in the briefing room with Aaron, he was telling me about Hailey. He has this picture of Hailey and Jack but Jack is little. So I drew this, but I need to show it to Aaron when I am finish and ask if it okay to give it to Jack. If not, I'll just keep it."

"Oh baby, this is amazing! Jack will love it and so will Aaron. Honey, you are amazing you know that?" She grabbed my hands and level down to me, "Your heart is so big, full of love and I'm so proud of you. This will be an amazing gift." She kissed my forehead and gave me a hug.

"Mom, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I started to panic a little

"Honey, I won't lie to you, Hailey was an amazing person and at times we all do miss her."

I give her another hug and she went to the bathroom to clean up. I got my art bag and put the canvas inside and as my mom walked out of the bathroom, we head to the car.

We made small talk and got to the BAU. We went inside and head to the 6th floor.

"Prentiss and mini Prentiss in the house!" Derek said as he notice us when we walked through the glass door.

"Morning," I said to Derek as I sat on my mom's desk

"No case or what?" my mom said as she sat in her chair.

"Don't know, I came in 5 minutes ago. Haven't seen Rossi or Hotch yet. Oh and mini Prentiss, Garcia wants you in her lair. She told me as I came up." Derek said as he sips his coffee

"You couldn't tell me before I sat down?" I groan and hopped off to go to Penelope's office. My mom was laughing as Derek look in disbelief that I kinda snapped at him.

I head over to Penelope office, texted her that I was outside her door. She answered and told me the code to get inside and made me swear not to say it to anyone.