Chapter 2

JJ's Pov
"How is she?" Reid asked as he look at her through the window

"Physically okay, mentally I'm not sure. James made the children watch their parents get murdered. What I don't get how Gabriella, Max and Mike are alive while the other children of the other victims died."

"We believe that it was Jame's partner who killed the children, when James' partner died, James was interested in keeping the children alive."

"Spence, she was adopted. Max and Mike weren't"

Spence kept looking at Gabriella, trying to figure out something

"Okay, what's going on? You got that look." I said as I wave my hands in his face

"Do you see it? Gabriella kinda looks like Emily." Spence whispered

When Spencer said that, I couldn't unsee it. She did kinda look like Emily.

The rest of the group came back and said the case was done. They stayed to see how Gabriella was going to be.

"Hey Emily, Spence was saying how Gabriella kinda look like you and I now can't unsee it."

"Hey, your kinda right. Em, she kinda looks like you" Morgan said as he stepped at the window.

As Emily step up to see, she became super pale immediately

"Prentiss, something wrong?" Hotch asked as everyone turned to look at Emily

"She's um, I couldn't tell but is she one of the victims?"

"Yea, since you couldn't be out in the field, her mom and sister were killed."

"I may or may not know the little girl. Her mom and I were friends. Her mom and I met when we were little, we went to the same school and lost touch but recently connected as we saw each other at the coffee shop."

"Emily, I'm so sorry."

"I'll be okay, but Gabi won't" Emily said as she kept looking through the glass door  "Excuse me" she said as she left, Morgan went after her

.....
2 hours later *

Gabriella's Pov
My head is killing me. I look down and I felt my stomach bandage up.

I have no one anymore. I found out days ago that I'm adopted, my mom, my sister are dead. They're dead. I got kidnapped. I almost was killed. And now I'm here and I got no one. I don't deserve to live. I got no one and have nothing anymore. I look around me and I see the agent from earlier outside, I look at the table in front of me and see a small knife.

I got it and slash my arm.

"NO NO GABRIELLA!" I see agent JJ take away the knife from me as I sobbed and screamed for her to let me go

"SPENCE! GET A NURSE! You're okay. It's okay. It's going to be okay honey, stay with me." That was the last thing I heard before I went out hoping I won't wake up.