Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I woke up, changed and head downstairs. I notice that both Gabi and Henry were passed out on the living room floor, I could've sworn they were in their room last night.

I head to the kitchen to start breakfast. I decided on waffles with bacon.

I heard Henry and Gabi and they went upstairs and they didn't come back down so I went upstairs to see what they were up to.

"I don't know Henry, I only been with Emily for a month and you're right, she does care and loves me but don't you think it's too soon?" I heard Gabi said, I stopped as she mention me because I wanted to see what it was they were talking about.

"I don't think if it's too soon, but it's more about if you're ready, it's more about you. I'm sure Emily would be so happy, no I bet she will cry when you call her mom but like I said, it's more when you're ready. Don't push yourself, Emily knows you care about her and I don't think she cares right now that you're calling her Emily instead of mom. Just remember, once you're ready and comfortable go for it but if it bugs you that much, why not talk with her about it?"

I was feeling so heartily towards those two. I went to my room just in case they were done.

They both saw me in my room doing my bed, "Breakfast is downstairs for you both." And they went. I finish with my bed and head downstairs to my office.

"Okay" I heard Gabi said as I walked into my office.

Gabi's POV
Henry and I were playing connect 4 as we were eating.

"Are you guys ready?" Emily said as she grabbed her blazer

"Where are we going?" I turned to her confused as I took the last bite.

"Your school. Don't you remember? They're going to give us a tour." Emily said as she put her blazer on and her purse.

"Henry is coming with us?" I asked

"Yes, his mom said that I can drop him off at the BAU later. Now come on." Henry and I put our dishes in the sink and went upstairs to grab our things. Knowing Emily, she would probably stay at the BAU for a while. We got our things and head downstairs.

"Ready?" Emily ask, we nodded and went to the car.

Henry was explaining the school and what elective classes he had taken in the past. We arrived and it looked big, and we got out of the car. The was an lady around Emily's age, just a bit younger I guess.

"Hello, I'm principal Ms.Cortez. You must be Gabriella and Agent Prentiss. Hello Henry."

"Hi Ms.Cortez." Henry said and Emily shook her hand and I did too. She gave us the tour.

They talked about clubs, sports, about the schedule. After a long 2 hours, we went to her office. Emily stopped me before, "Honey, what do you think?"

"Emily, I like it. Would it be okay if I go here?"

"Of course baby, lets go in." Henry waited out in the waiting room.

"So Ms.Gabriella, your mother had your transcripts sent to us and I know you will be right for this school. I also see that you volunteered and your achievements here as well. I spoken to the school and your teachers spoke very highly of you. How would you like to be a student here?" Ms.Cortez said as Emily looked at me proudly. Ms.Cortez is Latina, she very nice and Henry said that she also doesn't stand bullies.

"I love to. This school is amazing." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that. Your mother told me that you would very much like this school, so because of your grades and outstanding achievements, we had no issue to add you. We have your classes ready, just for your last period is elective. You can join any elective class you like or if you have a sport in mind, we can add it instead."