Chapter 13

Gabi's POV
Everything seems so overwhelming for me now. When we got back to Emily's place, I ran up to my room. I locked the door behind me and just slide down. Everything I heard, was a lot to process. I found out who Emily was to me, I ran away and I know that was stupid, and I got hurt in the end. I heard Emily knocking and I told her to leave me alone. She did.

I went to my to my bathroom. I feel dirty, disgusted. I showered and sat down in my tub. I was in so much pain but the water was soothing. After being in here for a while, I head out, bandaged myself, change and went to bed.

I slowly went to sleep and soon I woke up. It felt soon until I had the nightmare which cause me to wake up. I checked the time on my clock and it says 12:56am.

I started crying, I felt that I was being hunted. I went downstairs to get a glass of water. I didn't want to go back to sleep. I went to the living room and turn on the tv. I lower the volume and i saw that Hannah Montana was in the recorded files so I watched that.

Emily's POV
We got home and Gabi locked herself in her room. I knew she was hurt and I mess up big time. I give her the space. I went to my room and soon I knew Gabi wasn't coming out of her room. I heard her crying but I knew she didn't want to do anything with me right now.

I woke up and I heard like chatter downstairs. I wasn't completely sure. I quickly went to Gabi's room and saw her door open but she wasn't inside. I went downstairs slowly, and I see the tv on in the living room. I walked closer and saw Gabi laying down, trying to keep herself awake.

"Gabi, it's 3am, what are you doing down here?" She looked up but face back to the tv.
"Are you having a hard time sleeping honey?" She didn't move nor say anything. "Do you want to sleep with me?" She didn't look up to me. "Honey, you need to sleep." She wasn't talking. "Gabi, please say something. Anything. Please?" She got up from the couch and turned off the tv.

As she took a step up the stairs, she turned around, "I thought you was an honest person. I used to look up to you, now you're just a lier. Emily, fuck you, what you thought you were doing, "keeping me safe", it's bullshit. You knew what I wanted but not once did you say anything." And with that she head back upstairs. I was stunned but I knew that I was her, I would have said much worse. I sigh and went back upstairs. I wanted to talk to Gabi but she close her door. I went to bed but I knew I hurt Gabi. I never wanted her to find out like that, I messed up and I knew it would be hard to gain her trust back. I cry myself to sleep.

*Morning Time*

I woke up and I had to get up. It was 7:30am. I had to go to the BAU to pick up a few case files. I changed and went downstairs. I knew I had to also go grocery shopping. I made oatmeal. It was already 8:15 by the time I finished eating and Gabi still wasn't coming downstairs.

I went up to her room, "Gabi, we need to go to the BAU to pick up a few files and go to the store to get more groceries. So please meet me downstairs in 10 minutes."

I went to my room, got my badge and bag. I went downstairs and texted JJ that I will be at the office soon.

JJ
Okay, how's everything? How's Gabi?

Me
She's okay, not speaking to me and I'm guessing she had a hard time sleeping

JJ
Need anything?

Me
I'll tell you when I get there

Soon Gabi was downstairs. I hand her a bottle of juice and the oatmeal, "Eat this, lets go."

I locked and put the alarm and we went to the BAU. We got there in 15 minutes. I try making small talk with Gabi but she wouldn't say anything.

We got inside and I told her to wait by my desk while I went to go talk to Hotch.